CAI?

rawk3r

dude, where's my car?
Reaction score
maybe an odd question but whats a good CAI for our v6 mustangs.. more than likely the tune wont happen at the same time of getting the cai but its a start. thanks

Julian

SilverBolt

Its "just" a sixer.
Reaction score
Hands down it for our little sixers it has to be jlt, then c&l, then everything else. I just bought a jlt from a friend so I'll be selling my c&l soon.

Bullett

Pwnisher
Reaction score
i like the sig though... from what ive seen with my buddies 6ers jlt is the way to go but tune it while ur at it!

rawk3r

dude, where's my car?
Reaction score
dude, you guys suck.. now all i need is for julio to jump in on your guys conversation.. lmao

rawk3r

dude, where's my car?
Reaction score
i knew i spoke too soon. damnit..

well its not that im not gonna get a tune, just the fact that im gonna be in the same boat as you currently are in..

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
i knew i spoke too soon. damnit..

well its not that im not gonna get a tune, just the fact that im gonna be in the same boat as you currently are in..

hmmm... in that case I'd say just wait, Like I'm having to wait on my parts but I know when time comes for them it'll be what I want. I'd say buy the JLT but don't put it on, as tempting as it my be. lol. or the WMS ad get a custom tune for it later down the road.

rawk3r

dude, where's my car?
Reaction score
but wms doesnt sound kool.. lol

well im gonna see what that guy with the pony package is gonna sell his c&l for.. guess hes switch to an x-charger..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back