Call of Duty: Advacned Warfare

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Its that time of year for Activision to release the first teaser for the "new" call of duty

Looks they have split Call of Duty into three studios, IW, Sledgehammer and Treyarch. From what I have seen in the previews looks a lot like Black Ops II with the "future" stuff. Looks like the soldiers have some sort of suits on that let them jump higher, and climb on walls...looks like they are taking some stuff from Titanfall.

While I did enjoy Ghosts to a point I would have welcomed a break from an annual installment of COD. the only thing that has me excited about this game, is that means Treyarch has even more time to hopefully do something awesome with their next Call of Duty title.

mustang02

forum member
Reaction score
Same lame crap for COD. After mw3 and BO they messed it up.

1BOSS302

forum member
Reaction score
It kinda reminds me of halo except with out the aliens lol.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
So they're bringing in a new studio to further rape the game. The first BO was the best of the last several, IMO. I clocked way too many hours in the first BO. Ghosts is pretty weak, MW3 and BO2 were bad.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I agree I think Black Ops was the peak of COD, and I thought BOII was really good as well. When Treyarch makes COD again, then I will get excited. IW hasn't made an awesome COD since COD4 IMO.

Due to having a new COD every year and new Battlefield, the military FPS got quickly played out in my opinion. I guess that is why they are going to the future setting the try and get some of the titanfall action.

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
I will probably pick it up, I just hope it is better than Ghosts, the online map packs suck ass

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I still religiously play Black Ops 2. It's infinitely more fun than Ghosts. Sledgehammer contributed to MW3, and I actually really enjoyed that game. The trailer for this game looks good, so I'm hoping it'll be fun.

GTAmuscle

forum member
Reaction score
Haven't played COD religiously since BO. MW3 and BO2 disappointed me to the point I rarely play video games anymore. Only game I've played in the last year is GTAV

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Looks too "Titanfall/Battlefieldish" to me.

looks lame as hell, so much titanfallish crap in it.

If you ask me COD could use some influence from both of these games. I absolutely love Titanfall. Never really got into Battlefield all that much but if its different from what its been doing it certainly can't hurt.

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
I started COD, on PC when it first came out, and my clan and I quickly tired of it. I cant believe they still have this game around, I guess for all the new guys playing on the consoles it still seems fresh. I been doing FPS since 2001, when MOHAA was out, and the last awesome FPS War game, which was totally phenomenal was Joint Ops Typhoon Rising.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back