Call of Duty: Black OPS II

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Who else is pumped for Black Ops 2?!?!?

I know a few of my friends are skeptical about this one bc it takes place in the future, but Im excited to see where they take it.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I am looking forward to some new maps for online game play. I get the new release every year because I burn-out the old ones. I'm just glad they got smart enough to add game chat when black ops came out. It's a lot easier to talk trash since then LOL.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I get that some people are burnt out on COD. with a new one every year its like Madden hahaha.

Yeah. And the friends I usually play with only like Search and Destroy which drives me up the fucking wall. Worst game type on the whole damn game. I can't stand watching. LOL

Halo is a lot more fast paced and the maps are WAY more interesting. And the campaign story is better too. :)

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Never a better time than now! Check out the Forward Unto Dawn episodes on YouTube. They're made by 343 Studios and they did an amazing job!

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Who even cares about the force on force side of the game?! Give me the ZOMBIES and forget the rest! Wish they would have put Zombies on a different disk and sold it separate.

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Seriously, fuck call of duty.
That entire franchise is an embarrassment to the FPS genre.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Listen, just because the graphics such, you can't drive any vehicles, and the 13 year old kids take over every server during the day, that doesn't mean the games suck. It's about loyalty to Activision damn it!

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I may or may not get this game, Idk if its my cup of tea or not and I'm enjoying assassins creed right now so that may keep me busy for awhile when I have time for games

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
I think it'll be pretty cool I like that their going futuristic with it . In the first trailer you posted that four legged animal looking machine that's blowing shit up kinda reminds me if something from Ghost in the shell anyone ever see that on adult swim before ?

Sent from your moms phone

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Seriously, fuck call of duty.
That entire franchise is an embarrassment to the FPS genre.

Haha that's kind of harsh. Even tho cod is a fps, I don't see it as one. I see it as a military shooter.

Fps to me is back in the day, doom, duke nukem, wolfenstein being able to carry a ton of weapons hahaha.

Torched, how is assassins creed? The previews look awesome

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I am loving Assassins Creed 3 right now. Gonna play some Halo 4 when it comes out. Not buying this CoD which is a first for me. Minus CoD3

R1V3R5

5-Oh!
Reaction score
Loved Black Ops, my favorite CoD game. If Black Ops II (even with being future based, and not cold war) is anything like it then I'm sold.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back