Call of Duty: Black OPS II

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Holy shit baker!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: I swear I almost died laughing just now. I wish I could go back and record what happened to get you kicked hahahagahahahahaha

1) I did blind you on purpose to start the game

2) second time you got blinded by someone and called me a dick I was nowhere near you guys on the map!!! I kept getting blinded too that game.

3) right inside that tunnel. I did blind you again for calling me a douche. And was just going to run by you when you shot my ass.

4) funniest shit ever! I re-spawn outside the tunnel outside and go towards where you killed me. I see you there going to town on my dead body unloading all your fucking ammo on my lifeless body. So, to get you back for dropping 100 rounds in my lifeless body I crouch down next to you as your shooting and walk in front of you hahaha. You killed me again on accident and got booted :roflmao:

I will never flashbang any of you again after that little incident. I don't think I can ever top that one :roflmao:

Plus it's funnier doing it when I'm not playing with you guys again. I learned a ton of horrible names to call people after hearing those guys after they get flashed haha. Ill have to start recording every start of the game and making some kind of flashbang compilation video in a week or two.

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
Holy shit baker!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: I swear I almost died laughing just now. I wish I could go back and record what happened to get you kicked hahahagahahahahaha

2) second time you got blinded by someone and called me a dick I was nowhere near you guys on the map!!! I kept getting blinded too that game.

3) right inside that tunnel. I did blind you again for calling me a douche. And was just going to run by you when you shot my ass.

4) funniest shit ever! I re-spawn outside the tunnel outside and go towards where you killed me. I see you there going to town on my dead body unloading all your fucking ammo on my lifeless body. So, to get you back for dropping 100 rounds in my lifeless body I crouch down next to you as your shooting and walk in front of you hahaha. You killed me again on accident and got booted :roflmao:

I will never flashbang any of you again after that little incident. I don't think I can ever top that one :roflmao:

Plus it's funnier doing it when I'm not playing with you guys again. I learned a ton of horrible names to call people after hearing those guys after they get flashed haha. Ill have to start recording every start of the game and making some kind of flashbang compilation video in a week or two.

Again, you're a douche.

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I was recording last night with my PVR. I should post the video of you guys arguing over a kill haha.

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score

Dont all game plays get recorded to The Theatre?

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I never messed with theater mode. Didn't know that. I might go back to madden 13 for a while now. Getting bored of the game again. Time for a new map pack

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I need to start working on getting diamond camo, I just don't try hard enough.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I got bored of the game. Didn't feel like renewing my live membership just to keep playing this game so I haven't been on in a long time. Might just wait til the next map pack or new game to come out

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
Working on the website...might be on a little more frequently once I get the site live...probably around early May, lol

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
Our new baby was born March 14th and I haven't turned the Xbox on since then I don't think. I'm soooooo tired and sleepy all the time that playing Xbox is far down on my list of things to do right now. haha.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back