Can anybody photoshop these wheels for me?

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
I want to get these rims and just curious how they would look. Here are 2 different angles to use because I can only find a picture of one angle on these rims. Much appreciated if anybody can help me out. They also have the version 2's with a chrome lip but I'm not sure I want that. Stripes are definitely coming off soon though.

203247.jpg

dc6gm.jpg

2006mustanggt059.jpg

2006mustanggt050.jpg

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
I see the direction your going my friend. The stance of the car is there, and the wheel choice compliments it. Your on your way to having a sleek, clean looking car.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, what kind of blue do you want in the center? A dark navy, or a bright blue or something more light and silver toned like Windveil Blue. Maybe you can post up something blue in the neighborhood of what you want and I'll photoshop it all together for you.

Dave

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Kan I don't see anything after "blue like this:"

Was there a photo attached that I don't see? Thanks, I grabbed the wheel off the site and will prep it for your car. Whenever you get a chance just hit me up with the blue color you wanted and I'll shop them onto the car.

Dave

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I see the link to the wheels, but they are all gold. I don't see anything else that is blue even in the quote. Anyway here is a random blue I picked but can redo it after I figure out what blue you actually want to use.

Dave

BlueWheels.jpg

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
It's a metallic darker blue. PW is Performance White.

The car no longer has stripes either!

nostripes070.jpg

Last edited:

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I should have known that. My bad, considering my screen name too! I'll post up a pick that is a darker blue in a few minutes.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a darker blue but still not too dark so you can't see the detail in the wheel. Also below it is just the wheel in blue. Should get you close.

Dave

BlueWheels2.jpg

BlueWheel.jpg

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Haha Thats a nice photochop, did you just overlay them on the stock 17s? Hopefully they look a lil better in 19's.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, I overlaid them first to keep the same angle and then made them about 110% of the stockers. Should be close. I think its actually closer to 12% bigger. Yeah, just broke out the calculator. 111.75%, so 110% isn't too far off.

I also tried to add a little noise to the larger wheel image to kinda simulate metal flake in the finish. I didn't think I was going to like it but it actually looks better than I thought it would on first read of the post. Hope it helps you make your decision. I know I have been looking at wheels since I bought my car and still can't make a decision. Just can't seem to pull the trigger when I find a set I like.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back