Can someone please identify these wheels?

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
Before I get bashed for not searching, lol, I did! All over the net and the forums but I came up with nothing.

I am wanting to know which wheels are on the grabber blue 2010 GT500 in the attached GIF Image. This image is an advert on this forum for Evo Performance on the main page. I tried and tried and looked everywhere but could not find these wheels or another picture or video of this car.

Any help would be appreciated. My sister is thinking of getting a 2011 Mustang and saw me browsing this site and saw that little advert with those wheels and keeps nagging me to find out which wheels they are! Help me out!

After looking around my guess is either that A) there just straight up stock gt500 wheels and just look kinda different in that shot? I cant be certain because it almost looks like there is lip there as well? B) some kind of a DPE wheel replica or DPE wheels of some kind?

Thanks!

Here is the image GIF image:

evo250.gif

Last edited:

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
Before I get bashed for not searching, lol, I did! All over the net and the forums but I came up with nothing.

I am wanting to know which wheels are on the grabber blue 2010 GT500 in the attached GIF Image. This image is an advert on this forum for Evo Performance on the main page. I tried and tried and looked everywhere but could not find these wheels or another picture or video of this car.

Any help would be appreciated. My sister is thinking of getting a 2011 Mustang and saw me browsing this site and saw that little advert with those wheels and keeps nagging me to find out which wheels they are! Help me out!

After looking around my guess is either that A) there just straight up stock gt500 wheels and just look kinda different in that shot? I cant be certain because it almost looks like there is lip there as well? B) some kind of a DPE wheel replica or DPE wheels of some kind?

Thanks!

Here is the image GIF image:

evo250.gif

So can we bash you for not calling Evolution Performance and asking them? lol

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
So can we bash you for not calling Evolution Performance and asking them? lol

Lmao.........

I didn't want to bother with that as really im just calling them up and wasting there time for the most part since im not really buying anything. As someone that has worked in a small business I understand the value of time. Even time lost answering customer calls or emails when they dont buy anything or dont plan on buying anything.

I was weary posting the thread on this forum for this reason. oh well, i tried!

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
So you'd rather waste our time? haha

how is it wasting time? this is a forum where one of the purposes of it is to be able to ask questions.

Im not sure why im getting ripped on.... albeit a simple question to ask, but, a legitimate question.... I suppose I should have known better then to post a questions like this on this forum. Everyone on here thinks if your not asking questions about stage 3 camshafts then its just wrong to ask on here.

Im not sure if you guys are just joking around with me or what at this point. Im not sure if i should be taking this personally or not. A question wether simple or complex is a question. I thought this was a place where one could post something like this. I guess not?

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
they look kind of godspeed omega wheels

I dont think so... Godspeed wheels have a very pronounced lip thats obvious.

im starting to think my mind is just playing tricks and those might just be straight up factory GT500 wheels or gt500 replica's in perhaps a bigger size.<<< maybe the reason im being made fun of for posting this thread, lol.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Do you have a question about stage 3 cams? We'd be more than happy to tell you to search... hahahaha

This forum is more technical, so it's fun to harass people when they ask "what are these ____" questions. You will get a better response on other forums for sure.

I don't know what wheels they are, so I find it a lot more fun to screw around. :beer:

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have a question about stage 3 cams? We'd be more than happy to tell you to search... hahahaha

This forum is more technical, so it's fun to harass people when they ask "what are these ____" questions. You will get a better response on other forums for sure.

I don't know what wheels they are, so I find it a lot more fun to screw around. :beer:

LOL! I know about the forum being more technical which is why I was thinking twice about posting it here. I just figured since the ad was being run on this site i would ask here.

I guess the ripping on this thread will continue, lol. Oh well! I guess I deserved it, haha.

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score

i saw that gallery on there site. I just wasn't sure if the wheels in the GIF image i posted were the same as in the gallery you just posted.

im guessing at this point there is no reason to think otherwise.

They probably are infact stock gt500 wheels... just a little different for some reason in that advert pic. I guess my suspicion is confirmed.

thanks.

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
Jay, when I made my post, I was just messing with you. I even used the "Lol" at the end to show the lack of seriousness and thought it wouldve been taken lightly. Sorry man.

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
Jay, when I made my post, I was just messing with you. I even used the "Lol" at the end to show the lack of seriousness and thought it wouldve been taken lightly. Sorry man.

no harm done man. I wasnt sure if you guys were just messing with me or seriously ripping on me!

Either way, lol, its all good. I suppose my post was a little dumb as it tunrs out the wheels were just factory gt500's on a gt500... so i should have known better!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back