car died now won't start

grabber07

Reaction score
Tested sensors they came out fine. I never got a chance to look at it before work kicked into high gear.I am leaning towards timing issue,wont know till I start ripping it apart,which should be this weekend I will start on it.Would of worked on it in the winter but lack a garage :(

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's been sitting since September?

grabber07

Reaction score
Yes it has,all I did was change oil for winter.I would of taken care of it if i could afford shop rates.I needed to worry more about getting on top of bills.Now its coming to spring breakup and i have money to sink into it,and the time to work on it myself.I never felt like working on it after 6 days a week @14hrs+a day. Sorry.

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No need to apologize. Sucks that it's sat so long man. Good luck getting it going.

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
I had this happen about a year ago. Just died out of nowhere and wouldn't start. I checked everything possible. Turned out to be the spark plugs. Took me about 3 days to figure it out. I ruled them out because I could see them spark nice and blue but they didn't work well enough to allow the car to run. Just a thought.

Sent from my galaxy II while double clutching and blowing the welds on the intake.

rocket

Mustang militia!
Reaction score
I had this happen about a year ago. Just died out of nowhere and wouldn't start. I checked everything possible. Turned out to be the spark plugs. Took me about 3 days to figure it out. I ruled them out because I could see them spark nice and blue but they didn't work well enough to allow the car to run. Just a thought.

Sent from my galaxy II while double clutching and blowing the welds on the intake.
How many miles were on the bad plugs??

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
Not many at all. Maybe 15k

Back