Cars and Coffee in Va.Beach

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Walt he is running BBK's,need you ask anymore than that!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I think it is going to yet again change the tune of the exhaust, but at least it will be safer, Greg's and the others run in with Hi-Flow Cats or Stock Cats have gotten me scared. I'll save my catted H for inspection. I should be able to get my gauges and H pipe in on Friday I hope after work.

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow Jeremy (hopefully) will be over and we can start the mocking up of the A2A setup. I took a look into gutting the rest of the cats and good grief there is a lot of shit in there!

Still need to install the line lock/SFC's...the SFC bolts into the LCA bracket so I have to drop all that stuff...sigh...and since the car is on 4 jacks I don't know if I can get that done since I have to have the suspension loaded/unloaded.

Have a PA deep pan on the way as well and I plan on getting a shorter belt since I did not change belts when I went down in pulley sizes.

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
you broke 12's without a hard launch and first time out.

I think there is more in the car too, I spun real bad on every run. On my 13.1 pass against the 911 GT2, I had to get out of the throttle in 1st to stop spinning. You can hear it in the video. On top of that, I had T/C on the whole time. I didnt even realize it. oops!

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
I think there is more in the car too, I spun real bad on every run. On my 13.1 pass against the 911 GT2, I had to get out of the throttle in 1st to stop spinning. You can hear it in the video. On top of that, I had T/C on the whole time. I didnt even realize it. oops!
what tires are you running?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back