Chemical Guys Torq Buffer

28ONE

Reaction score
Looks like one of those made in china knockoffs - hard to be Griots lifetime warranty...

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
The only thing I'm in the market for is a Flex anyway...My Porter is fine for how I use it but I do like the forced rotation and better power on the Flex. CG has a tendency to acquire certain products and rebrand them as their own...Case in point, the Torq foam cannon...which is essentially an MTM hydro foam lance with a different bottle stuck on it for about $35 more.

28ONE

Reaction score
I was a little disappointed with the Flex they released at SEMA

B2B

forum member
Reaction score
Griots is definitely a better machine. You have a lifetime warranty and a stronger motor then the torq.

Make sure you have the receipt for your Griots DA or the "lifetime warranty" is null and void.

B2B

forum member
Reaction score
I've seen and heard of guys replacing it under warranty with no receipt.

No such luck for me. My Griots DA is shaking like a hula girl and Griots customer service told me I'm SOL unless I can find the receipt. Bought it off one of Griot's reseller so Griots don't have record of the sale. Not that it should matter because the reseller is never the one who warranty the item. :(

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
I would contact the reseller. It should be easy enough for them exchange it out with you then they can send your old one in for replacement.

B2B

forum member
Reaction score
I'll give it a try. But most of these guys are quick to tell you to call the manufacture... Probably should have bought it directly from Griots, but I was trying to save on shipping by buying all the stuff in one place. :p

Back