CMCP Deletes

travelers

Reaction score
I just received my CMCP deletes from Dyno Joe. I can't wait to get them in and try them out. I'll have to wait till Joe gets back to install them. I still need the new tune. :clap:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Could you post a pic. Back when I got mine, the steeda were the only game in town and I'd like to see first hand just how screwed I got by steeda....lol:fu:

Although, the N20 taps are pretty sweet on the steedas.

When Joe gets back it would be great if you could take some pics and document the intstall here for those interested?:beer:

travelers

Reaction score
Could you post a pic. Back when I got mine, the steeda were the only game in town and I'd like to see first hand just how screwed I got by steeda....lol:fu:

Although, the N20 taps are pretty sweet on the steedas.

When Joe gets back it would be great if you could take some pics and document the intstall here for those interested?:beer:
No problem I'll try and do it after diner. I did look at them, they look just like stock one except the holes for the center plates.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now I'm really curious cause the steeda were a noticeable difference from stock.

travelers

Reaction score
From what I saw on there web site they are a CNC plates with provisions for NOS and they are supposed to be around 300.00. I got mine form Joe for 130.00 big difference.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back