Confirming part numbers for bumper assembly+windshield moulding fix on 2011 mustang gt

CanadianInAustin

Reaction score
have a 2011 mustang gt

the lowest front piece of the bumper assembly is a bit torn up, held on by zip ties, I want to replace it. pictures attached

Not quite sure of the part number Ford AR3Z-17D957-AC seems like the corresponding part on non-GT trim but websites say it is wrong for the GT.

BR3Z-17D957-AA seems like the correct valence panel for the 2011 Mustang GT, but I cannot find what sort of piece might go below it.

Anyone know what I ought to get to clean up the front there?

I bought 4R3Z-16740-AA to try and fix the hood cowl to windshield seal/moulding (pictures of the ugliness attached)... but it really does not seem like the right part. If I want to clean up all the cracked moulding at the bottom of my front windshield should I buy AR3Z-63018A17-AA+AR3Z-63018A16-AA ?

Really seems like overkill, would have thought I could just get some weather strip tape of some sort and reapply it.

Also have a broken radiator shield on the front right. Doesn't seem particularly visible, so I might just leave it. Would people here bother/advise fixing it or leave as is?

Also in general curious what resources people would recommend using to find part numbers.

IMG_0881.png

IMG_0880.png

IMG_0879.png

IMG_0878.png

IMG_0877.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back