Coolant Crossover (7R3E-8C369-AD)

Cornelius Croitoru

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you but I will need one coolant crossover pipe too.
Please, if anyone have it, let me know.
Much appreciated.

Cornelius Croitoru

Reaction score
It's not the same piece with what I am looking for.
Thank you for your good intention.

Please if someone else is finding the part 7R3E-8C369-AD I am willing to buy it.
Much appreciated. It is pictured in the first page.

Last edited:

gbstang

Reaction score
He is wanting to buy it for only a few dollars.. LOL

Cornelius Croitoru

Reaction score
Excuse me?
I am sorry, I am not seeing any current offer for the part. And just FYY no price request was made and refused by me. The part pictured above is a previous version from models prior to 2007 with the thermostat mounted on the hose.
I am considering myself novice in this engine’s development but nowadays the documentation is publicly available.
Please reconsider your behavior and let’s keep this thread to what is meant to be.
Thank you.

gbstang

Reaction score
That part
Excuse me?
I am sorry, I am not seeing any current offer for the part. And just FYY no price request was made and refused by me. The part pictured above is a previous version from models prior to 2007 with the thermostat mounted on the hose.
I am considering myself novice in this engine’s development but nowadays the documentation is publicly available.
Please reconsider your behavior and let’s keep this thread to what is meant to be.
Thank you.

My behavior? You know where you can shove that BS.. If you truly wanted what you are asking for, you would have made a legitimate offer from the previous posts.. Instead your just fishing... Maybe it is you that should rethink your behavior...

Miker

Reaction score
Is the point of this to simplify the hoses? Or is there an actual benefit?

berkin

Reaction score
The benefit of changing to the +07 coolant crossover is to make room for a single turbo. I have had my on3 3v turbo kit installed for 2-3 years now with the stock 05 crossover, and the turbo bounces on one of the coolant hoses like a tightrope. Also, no room to put a filter on the turbo without it.

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score

It simplifies the hoses and declutters the front of the engine. A side benefit of that is extra room to mount a turbo or centrifugal supercharger.

Troy Trulove

Reaction score
Anyone have the coolant crossover still available? Located in Ms and willing to pay shipping. Need it to finish up turbo setup. Thanks in advance

Samos3

Reaction score
I know you have one, I was asking how we can get in touch, back in December. I am still looking for a crossover. Do you want to sell it?
I don't have a crossover, but I do have the alternator bracket for the 07 and later crossover.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back