Corsa Extreme Axleback for 05+ Mustang GT

Narsh

forum member
Reaction score
These are the Corsa's that were installed for a Mustang Generations article on my car. They've been on for 7 months. I am asking $400 for them, they retail for more than double that. Shipping costs depend on location. I am currently in Miramar, FL 33027

They are almost new except for a smapp dent on the passenger side muffler, can't see or notice the dent at all.

Here are some videos of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9KmInaU1tI

I come in at around 2 minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EzzwKTCcxQ

PM me for more pics...

Pics of the install:
3235077679_247e96aac9_b.jpg

3235078111_8f76816561_b.jpg

3872689719_d5ab87a58e_b.jpg

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
do you have any other sound clips ? @ post a picture of the dent ?

Last edited:

Narsh

forum member
Reaction score
These are the corsa extremes not the touring set. Super quiet inside but are almost like NASCAR sounding at WOT.

I don't have any other clips at the moment but I can make some more tomorrow. I'll take a shot of the dent.

Narsh

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry I didnt' get these up sooner fellas. I was out with the family all day.

I tried to get the worst possible angle so you can see the dent because it is isn't visible unless you are under the car looking at it.

Believe it or not what caused the dent was an F'n cat I ran over. Bastard!

Corsa.jpg

Corsa1.jpg

BNH4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Narsh you have a PM my wife is pissed at me but I gotta have this Axle-Back!!! I can send the money now.

Nick

BNH4.6

forum member
Reaction score
No problem! Thank you I'm as excited as a school girl I can't wait to get those puppies on.

BNH4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks again Narsh, I got home from work late last night and my Corsa's were at the house. They look great thanks for cleaning them up.

Anyone that wants to do any buying or selling with Narsh you won't be let down. He stayed in contact with me from the fist pm all the way through the sale. He went out of his way to make sure I got the exhaust this week and sent a product that was just as described at a very fair price.

Thanks again, I may try and put these bad boys on tonight after work!

Nick

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
whats inside the canisters on those mufflers? because if they are empty, you can probably get the dent out by sealing one end, filling it with water and freezing it. i did it on a few motorcycle gas tanks way back when

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back