Coyote Brembos on a 05-10?

GOTTORQ

Reaction score
Haven't been in this section or on the forum much since I tucked them car away for the winter. I'm in the market for better front brakes, was looking for gt500 takeoffs, but they are harder to come by then they used to be. I was wondering if the coyote (11-13) Brembos will fit on a 05-10. Is there a difference in the gt500 brembo and coyote brembo? Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
The Coyote Brembos are too fast for a 3V. sorry. Try Vatozone for 3V brakes.:chainsaw:

LOL.......jk man.

GOTTORQ

Reaction score
I will wait til then! ::beer drink:: something tells me they will fit because all the aftermarket brakes I've been looking at fit 05-13. But I'd rather know for sure

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
The GT500 Brembo and Coyote Brembos are exactly the same except color. Pads and rotors are exactly the same too. And yes, they all fit 05-13.

I have a set of brand new GT500 brembos, new pads, new hardware, but takeoff rotors (in excellent shape still), that I'll sell.

DRock

Reaction score
They fit just the same. I have Brembos off a 2011 car .

timfoster405

forum member
Reaction score
I have the coyote standard brakes on my 07 GT. Just a simple bracket change and larger rotor.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
found a 2011 being parted out here in town. Engine/Transmission were sold, but the guy has a bunch of stuff left. He's asking 600 bucks for his brembo setup and I was looking into it. he painted the calipers yellow but I can fix that. Might try and get them lower, but wondering what a good price for the set is. Any ideas on what I should offer him??

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
He emailed me back saying someone already called dibs on them and is going to pick them up. He had posted the engine and transmission were sold and I asked how much he sold them for. He said 3500 bucks to a friend... Wish I seen his posting a few days earlier

foolio2k4

forum member
Reaction score
i think the coyote brembos are just colored matte grey compared to the GT500 gloss black. hardware wise....they should be the same.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back