Cragar Black V-5 Wheels on s197?

Ktm85sx

Reaction score
Really unpopular wheel choice but they're cheap af and dont look too bad, I have a black 2007 mustang gt on coilovers. Anyone ever run these wheels on an s197 ever?

AHaze

Reaction score
This wheel?
View media item 8427I only looked at Jegs but assuming they carry all the available sizes, they won't work. They only come in 15" with our bolt pattern and the offsets are completely wrong.

Ktm85sx

Reaction score
This wheel?
View media item 8427I only looked at Jegs but assuming they carry all the available sizes, they won't work. They only come in 15" with our bolt pattern and the offsets are completely wrong.
Couldn't view the picture. Said im not allowed in that forum. I'm just looking for a cheap wheel that has kind of a classic muscle car-ish look that I can go wide AF on.

JJ427R

Reaction score
Look at the American Racing Torq Thrust. https://www.americanracing.com/wheels/torq-thrust/
Check Summit Racing prices as well.

I couldn't see that wheel either but after looking at them I see the torq thrust are different from what you are looking at. Was thinking of the similar Cragar Bullitt type wheel.

Last edited:

Ktm85sx

Reaction score
Look at the American Racing Torq Thrust. https://www.americanracing.com/wheels/torq-thrust/
Check Summit Racing prices as well.

I couldn't see that wheel either but after looking at them I see the torq thrust are different from what you are looking at. Was thinking of the similar Cragar Bullitt type wheel.
I like those torq wheels. Although those slot mag cragars look sick. Almost like nascar wheels. I just won’t want to buy them and it look stupid or doesn’t fit. No idea if I’ll have the offset correct

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back