Custom Nitrous Kit 3V

deathwishracer

forum member
Reaction score
***SOLD!!***Up for sale is my custom nitrous setup for a 3v. This is not your average piece of junk zex box kit. Nitrous Outlet plate, custom machined to match Ford Racing intake and throttle body. Will still work with stock intake and throttle body, but doesn't restrict aftermarket parts. Has Induction Solution solenoids, includes purge. Only 1 bottle included,10lb bottle has brackets, heater with pressure switches(just turn on warmer and forget it), keeps bottle at perfect pressure, and blanket. Includes in cab gauge, all lines. Solenoids are custom mounted on plate for the absolutely cleanest install. Very simple install, just run lines and wire wide open throttle switch(included). Plate alone is $250, and flows and mixes twice as good as a single nozzle. I picked up 2 tenths in the 1/8, just switching from nozzle to plate. $700 firm.

Last edited:

kwadkins

forum member
Reaction score
What are you using to activate it? TPS? What size is the feed line? Have you been using a filter? And what valve is on the bottle ? Thank you

deathwishracer

forum member
Reaction score
Using wide open throttle switch under the pedal. TPS activators are spotty in my experience, work sometimes, not sometimes. I have several bottles that I use in rotation, Zex, Nitrous Xpress, NOS, all a couple years old. The Nitrous Xpress bottle does not have the lightning valve. All have standard high flow valves. I can include one of any of the bottles. The feed line is #4, filtered at feed line.

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
;let me know if u decide to part out, id be interested in just the plate :)

deathwishracer

forum member
Reaction score
Not interested in parting it out. Going turbo, would rather just give someone a killer deal on every peice they would eventually buy for a base kit anyway. 1 price, and you're done

DAVIS

Reaction score
Did you ever sell this? I know it’s an old thread lol

deathwishracer

forum member
Reaction score
I did. I do have a simpler, cheaper kit for sale now. A zex box kit with nozzle, and purge.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back