Custom Painted AMR Wheels

NickSezz

NJSEOS
Reaction score
Here is my Kona 2012 GT with custom AMR wheels from American Muscle that I just added.

I have to say American Muscle hooked me up with these wheels! I got them for a great price and they pulled some strings for me so I had them in time for Mustang Week. Mustang week was pretty damn cool BTW for those who where not there.

I thought they needed to be a little darker for my taste so I had a body shop do some painting for me. The color is Lexus 1EO for those who want to know and is called Flint Metallic.

PICS Attached.

The last 3 are in cloudy weather and the rest are in the sun. The last pic is a sneak peek of my LED conversion I did throughout the car including custom HIDs in the heads and fogs... Write-up for that soon!

Attachments

• 2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom7.jpg
    2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom7.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom3.jpg
    2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom3.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom2.jpg
    2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom2.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom1.jpg
    2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom1.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom6.jpg
    2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom6.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom8.jpg
    2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom8.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom4.jpg
    2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom4.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 59
  • 2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom5.jpg
    2012-mustang-AMR-wheels-tires-custom5.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 2012-mustang-leds-reverse-lights.jpg
    2012-mustang-leds-reverse-lights.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 79

NickSezz

NJSEOS
Reaction score
Back! Those are projector LEDs in my reverse lights. LOL Not so pronounced in person. These are iPhone pics.

Last edited:

NickSezz

NJSEOS
Reaction score
Talk to Fred at highperformancebulbs.com Tell him I sent you. --Nick

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Here is my Kona 2012 GT with custom AMR wheels from American Muscle that I just added.

I have to say American Muscle hooked me up with these wheels! I got them for a great price and they pulled some strings for me so I had them in time for Mustang Week. Mustang week was pretty damn cool BTW for those who where not there.

I thought they needed to be a little darker for my taste so I had a body shop do some painting for me. The color is Lexus 1EO for those who want to know and is called Flint Metallic.

PICS Attached.

The last 3 are in cloudy weather and the rest are in the sun. The last pic is a sneak peek of my LED conversion I did throughout the car including custom HIDs in the heads and fogs... Write-up for that soon!

Looks incredible Nick! I'm jealous we don't have them in Lexus 1EO paint!! Thanks for posting up these killer photos. I'm also glad you had a great time at Mustang week with your AMRs. It doesn't get much better then having
fresh wheels at a Mustang event!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back