Dallas raceway T&T 11-4-12

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
It is from 12pm to 6pm next Sun. If you have not been there it is a all concrete track pits and all. Plenty of time to make passes on these T&T days. Come out and support a great track that needs are support to stay around for us. Here is a link.

http://www.dallasraceway.com/

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Love that track! Have been going since Summer 2011.

I'll try to make it up there. I really want to see your car run down the track. I'll try to get some friends to go as well. :thumb:

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Come on, I am really thinking I want to run the race tune on the street setup and get that 9.9x slip on my 20s. Still on the fence though.

Do you have a cage? I don't remember.
I am still in the middle of getting my car tuned. Hopefully I get it done Saturday, if not I will just spectate on Sunday.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Do you have a cage? I don't remember.
I am still in the middle of getting my car tuned. Hopefully I get it done Saturday, if not I will just spectate on Sunday.

Yea, a five point. LOL

Im sure that will be a one time pass!

bunkered13

forum member
Reaction score
i will try to make it, i really need some new drag radials and to figure out why my 2step isnt working correctly.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I just emailed the track manager to see if this is correct or not. Hell they even announced it several times yesterday at the track that it would be open next Sun. for T&T.

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just emailed the track manager to see if this is correct or not. Hell they even announced it several times yesterday at the track that it would be open next Sun. for T&T.

Update?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
"On Sunday we have the SCCA renting the track again for another event. Ken, bless his heart, had forgotten this and put on the schedule a Test N Tune for Sunday, so we are sorry to the drag racers."

Looks like a no go for drag racing.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
"On Sunday we have the SCCA renting the track again for another event. Ken, bless his heart, had forgotten this and put on the schedule a Test N Tune for Sunday, so we are sorry to the drag racers."

Looks like a no go for drag racing.

He never emailed me back but I guess decided to post that on the site instead. That sucks! I need to find another 1/4 to practice next weekend then so I am ready for Houston. Maybe I will check out Pine Valley or something.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
He never emailed me back but I guess decided to post that on the site instead. That sucks! I need to find another 1/4 to practice next weekend then so I am ready for Houston. Maybe I will check out Pine Valley or something.

Well, they are closed too. Are there any 1/4 mile tracks you guys would suggest within two hours of Tyler TX.?

I really miss having the track at Rusk TX..

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Ok, looks like it is a special event. for the Race For Charity. It is a T&T and the money goes to support autistic children and there families.. I think we have a plan!

My son was going to moto that day but has agreed to change his moto day till Sun. so I can go. I think its because he likes Phuck Phaces car. LOL

http://texasmotorplex.com/

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to try and make it Saturday, if not I will definitely catch up with you in houston.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back