Data logging using ONLY the XF3 tuner...

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
so i dont feel like dusting off an old lap top and then DL'ing a bunch of updates and all the windows crap.....especially since i just want to take a quick look at a few parameters.

ive messed with it a little, its pretty self explanatory but what PIDs should i "check" and what do some of the abbreviations mean?

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Are you having problems with the car? I like to know what the fuel trims are doing stft and ltft both banks. I think fuel trims show how good the maf xfer is or isn't in closed loop. I'd also look at the coolant temp, rail pressure, a/f if you can, and maybe wot spark advance. #min of air would be nice to know along with air intake temp.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Are you having problems with the car? I like to know what the fuel trims are doing stft and ltft both banks. I think fuel trims show how good the maf xfer is or isn't in closed loop. I'd also look at the coolant temp, rail pressure, a/f if you can, and maybe wot spark advance. #min of air would be nice to know along with air intake temp.

no bruce its running good, at least to a moron like me it is. lol.

its more out of curiosity, the car feels much stronger than it did on dyno day. i guess i made a mistake by loading the tune the night before and then driving straight to the dyno. i guess the copperhead PCM needs to adapt to the tune. this is what matt and a few other have told me.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back