Detailed my daily - chemical guys stuff

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score

gtman

forum member
Reaction score
Wtf man, wanted to see the stang. Ive got the blacklight and lava sitting in the basement as well.

mach828

forum member
Reaction score
Love their scratch remover. It removed scratches and water spots on my truck that no other product could.

Chemical guys ftw!

Daily looks good.

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
Wtf man, wanted to see the stang. Ive got the blacklight and lava sitting in the basement as well.

its great products man! I also detailed my wifes black rogue, its brand new and I only used blacklight, but damn it looks better than when we took it home, I also applied these all by hand

:chewie:

Looks great.

thank you sir!

Love their scratch remover. It removed scratches and water spots on my truck that no other product could.

Chemical guys ftw!

Daily looks good.

thanks man! Its a fun Daily! never thought I would own a GM product, but this one is worth owning!

:cheersman:

Nice looking for sure.

thanks!

Looks great! Love the G8. Miss mine sometimes.

ah, why did you get it rid of it?

Looks good. I'd love to have a G8!

Darren, I believe a GXP would be more your style... although - it would be hard to fine one with the amound of acceptable miles ..

Mine has 104k!

Zodiac

forum member
Reaction score
its great products man! I also detailed my wifes black rogue, its brand new and I only used blacklight, but damn it looks better than when we took it home, I also applied these all by hand

:chewie:

thank you sir!

thanks man! Its a fun Daily! never thought I would own a GM product, but this one is worth owning!

:cheersman:

thanks!

ah, why did you get it rid of it?

Darren, I believe a GXP would be more your style... although - it would be hard to fine one with the amound of acceptable miles ..

Mine has 104k!

Bought mine new in 2008. I guess I just got bored with it and sold it in 2012 and ordered my 2013 5.0.

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Nice job man. I've used Blacklight/Lava on my Vista Blue stang its awesome. If you like Lava, try Pete's 53 for more routine use. It goes on/off like butter and the shine is pretty damn close. Lava IMO got a slight bit more radiance but the price of Pete's and time it saved makes it equal in my mind

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Great looking ride man! I used Lava for the first time this past weekend. I love it!

And I noticed your tag...do you live in Auburn/Opelika?

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Not sure if the op used it, but I always wipe down mine with Hybrid v07 spray after both waxes. It has anti static properties,I think, which seem to help. Otherwise, the car gets a pretty think layer of dust even after only a week or two. Haven't used Lava without it. I'm curious too how the dust attraction is normally.

28ONE

Reaction score
Not sure if the op used it, but I always wipe down mine with Hybrid v07 spray after both waxes. It has anti static properties,I think, which seem to help. Otherwise, the car gets a pretty think layer of dust even after only a week or two. Haven't used Lava without it. I'm curious too how the dust attraction is normally.

dust within 5 minutes on black paint :buffer:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back