diablo tune??

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
anyone here have an email tune for the diablo thats tuned for a cai, and o/r x? anyone wanna email me one so i can have it for the track this weekend?

im not sure if theres other things that come into play with that but i assume you can just email someone else the tune that was emailed to you??

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I would, all I have a tune for is a cai, delete plates, and o/r x

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i think the strategy has to match up for the tunes. whenever you go to download a new tune to your handheld, it always extracts a copy of the original, and the two "base" strategies (the way i understand it) need to match up, or i don't think it will download to your hand held.

i'll check my downloaded tune files this evening to see what i have in there, but i may have deleted all of them after installing the cams and delete plates. i see yours is an 07gt, it may work for you if i still have one left over, i think.

if i do have one you'll probably have to go into the parameters and adjust for gear and tire size, since the base file will be set for 4.10s and a 26.6 tall tire.

as fast as your car goes stock, it'll probably screw you up!

edit: all of my tune files will be with the airaid cai with the insert removed.....this probably won't work with your cai. the airaid cai without the insert is about a 105mm maf when it's all said and done. that probably won't work with your set up. i can still send it to you and you can try it out, if i have one still.

just pm me your email, and i'll send anything i have that might come close to working. if it won't work because of the size of the maf, you'll know right away...it'll barely run at all.

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
go to the predator website and upload all of their latest software etc. and you could probably get a canned tune from that., if the predator is flashed back to stock strategy doesnt matter I dont believe, the predator reads the pcm and uploads the stock info, operates differently than the SCT

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
go to the predator website and upload all of their latest software etc. and you could probably get a canned tune from that., if the predator is flashed back to stock strategy doesnt matter I dont believe, the predator reads the pcm and uploads the stock info, operates differently than the SCT

the only thing with that is if he has the older revision and then downloads the newer revision (crom file) then he can't disable his rear o2's....but he probably already can't i suppose or he wouldn't be looking for a tune for an off road pipe

regardless of what they say on their site, you can still download custom tunes without the latest revision....this i know for sure...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back