Diablo tuner

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
model 7140?? which ever one is for the 05-06 model. its made for the 05-06 model but ive ran it on my 07 for almost a year without any problems, i just downloaded the software from diablo's website to work with my 07.

looking for 200 shipped! can get pics if interested but most everybody knows what it looks like

DirtyDan

Perpetual Propulsion
Reaction score
What kind of factory options does it have. I mean what can you tune with just the tuner, without buying a tune?

If that makes sense... for example I could change my rev limiter, turn off the speed limiter, adjust timing/air to fuel etc. on my old SCT XCal2.

How does the Diablo compare? I don't have any experience with them.

I just bought an intake and I'd really like to get some type of tune going for it to make a little power.

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
You can adjust timing and fuel and a few other things, can't really remember everything off the top of my head but I know the diablo isn't a user friendly as the sct.

What kind of Intake you got? And any other mods?

DirtyDan

Perpetual Propulsion
Reaction score
I pretty much put my car back to stock this last summer.

Right now I have a tower strut brace, short throw shifter, and a muffler delete. So no, I don't have much performance wise right now because I'm mostly trying to get cosmetic things done first.

I was thinking if i could get a tuner that lets me program for the intake myself, I wouldn't have to pay for a tune just for the intake. I'd like to only have to spend $50 for an email tune once.

I figure I won't put it on the dyno until I get cams or another nitrous kit.

48prerunner

forum member
Reaction score
I pretty much put my car back to stock this last summer.

Right now I have a tower strut brace, short throw shifter, and a muffler delete. So no, I don't have much performance wise right now because I'm mostly trying to get cosmetic things done first.

I was thinking if i could get a tuner that lets me program for the intake myself, I wouldn't have to pay for a tune just for the intake. I'd like to only have to spend $50 for an email tune once.

I figure I won't put it on the dyno until I get cams or another nitrous kit.

it has tunes for most popular cai built in it the so called canned tunes, all of these tunes can be adjusted by you with the programmer like I adjusted the jlt tune to work with my frpp. Free bump

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back