Does the site not want me to visit anymore?

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
All of a sudden today on my phone (Pixel 2XL) the site will not log me in. I double checked my username and password on a PC and I cannot log in on my phone. Nothing has changed. Nothing was updated. WTF?!?!

Obviously, from a PC I'm good.

Also, I am sick of getting the stupid email telling me what's going on on the website. I'm here almost everyday, often a couple times a day. I didn't ask to be on that email list. I hate being put on email lists I didn't ask to be put on.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Disregard. Seems to have fixed its self. I closed Firefox on my phone and it was fine when I reopened it.

I was also able to follow the unsubscribe link in the email I got for the stupid emails. We'll see if it works.

Bullitt2954

Reaction score
I have had recurring issues myself. I signed-up years ago (2013, to be precise), but the site would not let me post, until middle of this last year.

Just last month it would not let me sign in, had to use 2-step verification. But the emails took Bloody Ages, and would expire before I was able to use them.

No PC nowadays, all I have is my iClown SE for EVERYTHING. That presents certain problems, online....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back