Don't Use Them!

Jordan

Reaction score
I bought a set of fog lights on their website and they said both were in stock when I purchased them. A day later I received an email that the right fog light shipped and had nothing about the other. The next day I received an email that the left fog light was out of stock and they refunded me the money. The right fog light came in a week later and before I received it I already filled out a return request. I got approval but the shipping label I received seemed very sketchy and I wasn't about to print it off and ship it without confirmation that this was the correct place to ship. I called CarParts.com and the operator said said I would be on hold for 7 minutes, well that turned out to be 34 minutes. Once I finally got someone on the phone we went through the process of the return again. The lady was kind but seemed a little off, she said she was going to put me on hold to get the shipping label printed and BAM she hung up on me. Needless to say I'm trying to figure out if I got scammed or not. If anyone has a similar experience please let me know. I'm $50 in the hole right now.

WILL NEVER USE CarParts.com AGAIN! And you should think twice before using them.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Call the number on the back of your credit card. Hopefully you weren't foolish enough to pay with a debit card.

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Have you tried calling back...can't count how many times I got hung-up, but called right back. They're human too & sometimes hit the wrong button...give them a call-back to at least right their wrong before going off the deep-end.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back