Drag wheel picture thread

07 procharger

Addicted to modding
Reaction score
Put it in race mode on Friday for the track. Only to find out the pavement is ripped up. They are repaving.

Damn this thing sits low. I can't even get a scissor jack under the front.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
IMG_20140520_205548_610_zpsc822e021.jpg

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I miss my 3 valve :-( I should have kept it and replaced that motor.

rw4.jpg

rw2.jpg

rw1.jpg

rw3.jpg

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
It doesn't help when my wife constantly gives me grief about getting rid of it. Its been 2 years and she still mad at me. LOL

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It doesn't help when my wife constantly gives me grief about getting rid of it. Its been 2 years and she still mad at me. LOL

How long have you been married? It will be 40 years for me this August and I will let you in on a little secret....."Happy wife, happy life" the code to live by, should get you some leeway to work on the car, at least it does for me. Honey-do-list first car second and you should be good to go.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
How long have you been married? It will be 40 years for me this August and I will let you in on a little secret....."Happy wife, happy life" the code to live by, should get you some leeway to work on the car, at least it does for me. Honey-do-list first car second and you should be good to go.

23 years this year. I believe "Happy wife, happy life" is something to live by for sure. I couldn't believe she was mad I got rid of the car. She bitched every time i spent 10 cents on it. LOL

rocco

forum member
Reaction score

10 years for me this year and all I can say is ditto! I've got plenty of toys all with the wife's approval.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back