driver side turn signal not working

5.SLOW

Reaction score
need some help my driver side turn signal works some times and some time no. it really weird. hazards work brake light works when turn signal not on. grounds and bulbs all look good.. just lost any ideas?//

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Probably low on blinker fluid.

BlinkFluid.jpg

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
LMAO...i love when people actually fall for that. I always tell people to check their blinker fluid. When they go to the engine bay like they pretend to know where the reservoir is, I proceed to laugh my ass off.

07gt6816

forum member
Reaction score
is it both front and rear turn signals on the drivers side that dont work sometimes?

07gt6816

forum member
Reaction score
you can unplugg both sides and check voltage and see if there the same, check for any chaffed wires. im dont have a scamatic for our cars so im not sure if they have a light module like the cars i work on do

5.SLOW

Reaction score
i dont know if its the black box or just a problem cause when i want it to work it wont lol

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had similar problem, intermittent driver side rear blinker. Was a bad ground right behind the light in the trunk.

5.SLOW

Reaction score
i played with the ground seam like it didnt do anything. i will take off and see if good.

at first i thought it was a bulb and i change it out and it work when put it in and then it went out. so i put other on back in did the same. maybe it the socket itself maybe am not sure. am no eletric person.

5.SLOW

Reaction score
could it be the Sequential turn signal? can anyone email me instruction for them?

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
could it be the Sequential turn signal? can anyone email me instruction for them?

It would be handy if we knew WHAT BRAND YOU HAVE!

Then I would google it and give you a LINK!

5.SLOW

Reaction score
dang not sure either maybe i look somewhere on it. it came with the car when i bought it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back