Empty spray bottles

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
I know several places local that sell empty spray bottles, but most I've found leak, are junk or look like something that should be used in a women's hair place.

Where do you guys pick up good spray bottles when you dilute or cut certain cleaning products?

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
I started using Kwazar bottles. Roughly $15-$20 per bottle, but, they are extremely durable, very easy to use and more effective than just about any other bottle out there.

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
Both mentioned are great. I want to get some kwazer bottles but if you want something locally home depot sells ZEP spray bottles theyvarw really nice also.

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
^^^ Good choice.

I've purchased the bottles from Autoality and have gone through a handful of them. The sprayers tend to give out and stop working after so long and the bottles aren't very durable (I've lost 3 to accidental drops and one coming loose off of my shelf and dropping 2 feet)

Can't go wrong as they are very inexpensive.

callsign_jester

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+1 for ZEP

My dad gets ZEP bottles by the box from work so I must admit for the price of free, it's what I use. But I have used them without issue for years. Every once in a blue moon one will have a leaky trigger or neck, and you just toss it and grab a new one. They aren't all that expensive so they're 'almost' disposable. (like $4 I think)

B2B

forum member
Reaction score
Tried the ZEP bottle from HomeDepot and ALL of them started to leak after less than a year. I don't think the nozzle is rated for harsh chemical and APC just tears through it. I also can't get the nozzle to dial down from the "Fire Hose" setting. The adjustment is binary: On or Off. :thumbsdown:

Finally threw out all the ZEP bottles and replaced them with the ones from Autoality with the chemical resistance nozzle. It's been over a year and not a single drip. :thumb2:

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't had issues with my ZEP bottles but like you said they are like a fire house and hard to turn down. I have gone through multplie triggers from AA though. I'm just going to buy some kwazers eventually and call it a day.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back