Enkei PF01s & Nitto NT01s

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
I took the plunge and on Friday ordered a set of the new Enkei PF01 rims in 18 x 9.5 x 45 mm offset with Nitto NT01 275/40/18 tires. These are for track only use.

After two seasons and about 15 track days on the KDW2s I figure it is time to give R-comps a try :)

Can't wait until the first track day :)

Here is a link to the rims;

http://www.enkei.com/pf01.html

2007 GT/CS

"Oderint Dum Metuant"
Reaction score
Nice! I see the 8.5" weigh in at 18 lbs. Your 9.5"s should weigh in (quite) a bit less than your "ultra lights" :)

Too bad the 10.5" dont come in a 45 or 50mm offset. I'm still going to get my calculator out......

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
I weighed my spare Steeda "Ultra Lite" wheel and it was 26 lb. I figure the PF01s in 9.5 " should be about 19 lb based on the chart n the web site.

The biggest benefit from the weight reduction is that it will be easier to get them loaded back into the car at the end of the day!

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
As these are track only rims and tires you'll have to wait for pics until my first track day in late April :(

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
Those are gonna look great! Mind me asking how much they set you back?

Do they only come in silver?

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
Those are gonna look great! Mind me asking how much they set you back?

Do they only come in silver?

Right now they only come in silver.

As I am in Canada the prices are different than in the US. If you Google the Enkei Rim PN 460-895-6545SP you will get some hits and American prices.

My price is all inclusive for 4 rims, 4 tires, centering rings, lug nuts, install, balance, "Ontario Tire Stewardship Fees" and taxes so I don't have individual prices.

Last edited:

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
Car should spin up and stop a little better w/ that reduction in rotating mass/unsprung weight.

Those wheels look cool, in for pictures on the car!

marksti

forum member
Reaction score
Good move

The Nt01s are a good...You'll never go back after you move to a R compound i think

In fact many people move up to Hoosiers/slick types after they see that improvement

Stangmeister9

The Member
Reaction score
those wheels are sweet, and the those tires are awsome, they seem to be the difference between me and a 911 that i pester every other month. i will be making the dive for those tires, exact, next month. please post those pics in April!

Rubrignitz

forum member
Reaction score
Those wheels are tight. If they were in my garage it would be hard for me to not mount them up for some pics now (wink wink :thumb:). I'm on the fence with purchasing a set for DD. It's hard to beat the steeda ultralights, even at 26# ea for a 18x9.5 at $200. Believe me, I searched and searched and searched some more.

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
The pictures I can't wait for are the ones out of the front window on the track!

09AlloyGT

Speed Gives Me the Runs
Reaction score
Not a bad price either for the performance aspect. I imagine these should fit perfectly around some gt500 brakes as well.

Nice, I am like others, waiting for some pics.

Philostang

Chrome Hater
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I really wish I could post pics of them on my car, but I've been absolutely slammed at work, largely because I've got a trip coming up at the end of this week that will have me out of the country for 10 days...

After that, I'll have them on the car and pics posted right after...
Ish, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

At least you can check them out on Dave's car!

Best,
-j

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I really wish I could post pics of them on my car, but I've been absolutely slammed at work, largely because I've got a trip coming up at the end of this week that will have me out of the country for 10 days...

After that, I'll have them on the car and pics posted right after...
Ish, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

At least you can check them out on Dave's car!

Best,
-j

Yea this working for a living gets in the way of having fun! Of course it does pay for the costs of all this so I guess we just have to put up with it

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
Yes I keep having to wipe the drool off my screen every time I look at them. Can't wait until mine get here next month!

cloud9

Reaction score
I am ready to pull the trigger on these for my GT500 for track wheels. I saw a post that someone mounted the 18 x 9.5s up front and they clear the Brembos just fine. My question is will the 18 x 10.5s fit in the back? I've run a 305 on the stock 9.5s and know that they clear, but I'm not sure how to tell exactly whether these 10.5s will clear. I don't plan to run any bigger tire than a 305, just want the "correct" size rim for them. I have a Griggs GR40SS rear suspension with Watts link and the "315" kit. The offset I am looking at is 35mm and the backspacing is 7.25". The stockers spec at 45mm offset and 7.125" backspacing. When I measured one this weekend, it seemed the backspacing was closer to 7". Any help would be appreciated. When I measured with the stock wheel, I have at least 3/4" and maybe a full inch of clearance to the inside.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back