Factory 2012 Mustang GT Brembo Package Wheels

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
I own one as well, its marketed as "dark stainless" by ford, sorry for using the brushed reference. Regardless of what its labeled, doesnt change the fact the are relatively rare in the aftermarket and therefore can demand a higher price than the black versions.

Good luck with the sale, I was just trying to help you out.

I never said you weren't, I just don't believe in false advertisement. They're not "rare" seeing as they're a factory wheel. Rare is something extremely hard to obtain. I've seen many many sets sell locally on Craigslist for over 1k without tires. I'm just trying to help a buddy out.

Agent007

forum member
Reaction score
Don't you understand that he is trying to help you!?! You keep pretty much calling him a dipshit when all he is doing is validating your high price(which i think is really high considering the shape the rims are in).

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
I appreciate his help to inflate the value of the wheels but personally it runs against my ethics to advertise a much higher price value than what the wheels can be had for. Refurbished or not these wheels are used and are selling for a used price. If you are interested in the wheels and aren't happy with the price feel free to make me an offer.

trakhoar

forum member
Reaction score
I never said you weren't, I just don't believe in false advertisement. They're not "rare" seeing as they're a factory wheel. Rare is something extremely hard to obtain. I've seen many many sets sell locally on Craigslist for over 1k without tires. I'm just trying to help a buddy out.
Exactly my point:thud:

There is nothing unethical about the laws of supply and demand. The wheels are relatively rare considering they were only a few thousand brembo cars sold and only a small fraction of those ppl sell them, where as you can get the black track pack wheels from pretty much any retail outlet any given day. My sole point was they are more rare than the black version and thus can demand a higher price...thats not false advertising and its not unethical in anyway. The fact you are asking $700 for a curbed set also further proves my point..I was just trying to help save your sale from the low ballers using the black version as a price comparison when they really cant be compared.

Last edited:

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Exactly my point:thud:

There is nothing unethical about the laws of supply and demand. The wheels are relatively rare considering they were only a few thousand brembo cars sold and only a small fraction of those ppl sell them, where as you can get the black track pack wheels from pretty much any retail outlet any given day. My sole point was they are more rare than the black version and thus can demand a higher price...thats not false advertising and its not unethical in anyway. The fact you are asking $700 for a curbed set also further proves my point..I was just trying to help save your sale from the low ballers using the black version as a price comparison when they really cant be compared.

:beerchug2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back