• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gotcha...saw the 119.95 in your sig.

I am in the same boat, my mph is there for a 9 second pass.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Wow you guys waste no time. Trying to piece together a rental here in nj is like pulling teeth lol

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Perfect, so jump on the bandwagon with Al from up your way and head on down for the next one! Its a great time and everyone down here is pretty chill and we all had a good time even in breaking oil lines we still good some good laughs and some friendly races.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
Yea I know, my wife went into the control tower and got a printout. Now all I have to do is get my ET in line with my trap speeds and I'll be set.

You need some slicks Ray, that would do it.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Or....remove the passenger and rear seat without his wife knowing about it...

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL...well...for a private track rental it is at your own risk.....I ran a 10.23@138 and did not get kicked off.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
When MIR has to worry about cars lifting all 4 wheels off the ground, they aren't worried about measly 10.23 1/4 mile passes.

You remember that light green fox that was right by the stands on Fri night that I told you I knew the guy. Well he's the one that took the pic. Brian Petrie. Awesome shot if you ask me.

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When MIR has to worry about cars lifting all 4 wheels off the ground, they aren't worried about measly 10.23 1/4 mile passes.

Says the guy with a measley 11.11 run....come talk to me when you break into the 10's son.:moon:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If he would just shut his skinny jeans, girlfriend belt wearing pie hole up it would be a lot better!!!

Why do we need Kuro when we have Jason!:roflmao:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Well if your heavy ass got in my car it would probably only run 12.5's if you could figure out what to do with the 3rd pedal and having to move your hand more than to put it in the first gear. Greg is going to push me to get a forged bottom end. Guess thats what friends are for.:highfive:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey hey hey...I have to move it from 1-2 for the burnout and then put it into D for the run....and remember to turn OD off....very busy and tense!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Hey hey hey...I have to move it from 1-2 for the burnout and then put it into D for the run....and remember to turn OD off....very busy and tense!

Don't forget to scratch your belly and :poop: before the race for weight savings. Although I'd probably find you :2g1c:.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL...sigh....what are we going to do with you....

I got very lucky with the "damage"...Mike replaced the oil feed lines, he said the old one was almost cut in half....and I had 1 1/2 qts of oil left in the pan, gulp....

New oil line, belt and Amsoil in the car, he started it and let it come up to temp and no apparrant causalties...whew.....

He is going to pull the TC and send it back to PTC for a reflash since I have one free upgrade from them...it was set to 3-3200, thinking around 4K should get me off the line a lot better, just not sure how that will affect street driving.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back