Favorite Wax

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
Just switched to Wolfgang Concours Series to try something new, I should have some reviews by this weekend

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
thanks

Yep but its not always needed. Citrus wash is more cost effective and has more than 1 use.

Dillute it a lot and it can be used as a daily wash with no issues and good cleaning.
Dillute it a little and it can be used as a good surface cleanser.

I am gonna try this instead of the clay bar. Gonna order the zymol carbon as well.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I am gonna try this instead of the clay bar. Gonna order the zymol carbon as well.

This is not going to replace a clay bar, so it won't do you any good at all.

All the citrus wash will do is clean the surface. Clay bars remove embedded contamination.

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Heres a coat of the Wolfgang Fuzion on my 2006. Worth $175? I dunno

Newwheels005.jpg

Newwheels012-1.jpg

Blank

forum member
Reaction score
so ive been doing some research and found this kit on CG. i also plan on buying some Lava with this purchase. I need some good MF towels and all the stuff this kit comes with. So are all these products good.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
so ive been doing some research and found this kit on CG. i also plan on buying some Lava with this purchase. I need some good MF towels and all the stuff this kit comes with. So are all these products good.

Contact autoality, they can most likely beat that price or substitute it with better products.

www.autoality.com Use their contact number and ask for Eric. I am not a fan of glossworkz car soap though, it isnt as sudsy for my taste, but everything else in that kit is great.

If autoality cannot beat those prices, use coupon code "gold" on chemical guy's site for an additional 5% off.

Blank

forum member
Reaction score
i would love to call em but kinda hard to do from afghanistan. do you have erics personal email. the glossworks has to be better than what i was using before i left megs gold class.

wku5

forum member
Reaction score
Ice wax from walmart works very well. A local guy here who owns a shop introduced it to me when he fixed my car from a jack wagon side swiping me.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Ice wax from walmart works very well. A local guy here who owns a shop introduced it to me when he fixed my car from a jack wagon side swiping me.

broaden your horizons. I fail to see how a sealant will fix side swipe damage.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
lol a man has to buy what a man can afford. :)

Then buy over the counter meguiars, same price, much better product :D

Meguiars Pro Series #21 is an excellent sealant for about the same price.

wku5

forum member
Reaction score
ohhh and it didnt fix my side swipe. a new door and new paint on my entire driver side fixed that... he just made my car look brand new with the wax after he was done.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
ohhh and it didnt fix my side swipe. a new door and new paint on my entire driver side fixed that... he just made my car look brand new with the wax after he was done.

the new paint and polishing made your door look brand new. A wax or in your case a sealant has very little to do with how a vehicle's surface appears.

Waxes/Sealants are about 10% of a vehicle's overall surface.

If you wax a crappy/marred/swirled body panel, its going to look like a wet/deep crappy/marred/swirled body panel.

If you wax a brand new or fresh polished panel, its going to look like a waxes brand new/freshly polished panel.

wku5

forum member
Reaction score
Then buy over the counter meguiars, same price, much better product :D

Meguiars Pro Series #21 is an excellent sealant for about the same price.

I honestly don't like mequiars as much because the white junk it will leave on any plastic. The ice doesnt leave that there. But then again maybe i need to learn how to wax better huh?

wku5

forum member
Reaction score
the new paint and polishing made your door look brand new. A wax or in your case a sealant has very little to do with how a vehicle's surface appears.

Waxes/Sealants are about 10% of a vehicle's overall surface.

If you wax a crappy/marred/swirled body panel, its going to look like a wet/deep crappy/marred/swirled body panel.

If you wax a brand new or fresh polished panel, its going to look like a waxes brand new/freshly polished panel.

The entire car wasnt painted or new.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back