Finally finished with exterior blackout.....I think

jchambers

Reaction score
Well just finished up last night with my stripes and lights. Now I need to find a state that has a black license tag.......

Sorry for the crappy pics, they are from my cell phone today and the car is filthy from stripe install and light removal and install after tinting. And yes, the mufflers are black. Any questions or comments are welcome. Before someone calls me out, I am posting this on a couple different forums that I am a member because I am excited with the final product. Thanks for looking!

James

mustang1.jpg

mustang2.jpg

jchambers

Reaction score
lol, I think Im going to stick with leaving the headlights alone for now. Hoping not to get pulled for my other lights, and I would like to see something a night lol.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
i have the headlight and foglight vinyl covers from moss muscle and they completely black it out but dont hinder the night time performance of the lights.

picture.php

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
No bad for a "crappy" cell phone pic...it looks great BTW.

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
I think if you painted the chin spoiler it would look really good. Sick car though!

jchambers

Reaction score
I think if you painted the chin spoiler it would look really good. Sick car though!

I have hit that thing on all sorts of stuff. Paint would not be a good thing.

Mikey, your car was one of my influences! Love that you added the stripe by the way.

96blowncobra

forum member
Reaction score
lol in SC your going to get pulled like a mofo! i've been pulled for mine among many other BS things.

jchambers

Reaction score
How about Cobra emblem at front grill ?
Why would I do that? Not even a Cobra front end much less a real Cobra. I dislike "placed" badges. We have a red mustang around here that has the regular GT on the side with "4.6" above it and the cobra emblem below it. :yuck:

jchambers

Reaction score
lol in SC your going to get pulled like a mofo! i've been pulled for mine among many other BS things.
hanks for the words of encouragement,lol. Hopefully it is different by town but what other things have you been pulled for? And did you have your lights on when you were pulled for lights? thanks

Like I said on AFM car looks sweet man.
Thanks twice then!

96blowncobra

forum member
Reaction score
no its mostly state troopers around here that are dicks. i've been pulled for tail lights(lights off), turn signals, window tint, exhaust, and many many other retarded things! FYI the official window tint violation in SC is 440 lol atleast in rock hill it is. but it may just be my luck because my bro rides around all day long with no one bothering him.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good. But I had to run out to my garage and make sure my car was still there...:stooges:

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
Looks bad ass man. I was going for that look as well but gave up on it.:sigh1: Glad you finished it though.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Looks awesome man. Since you can't black out the fronts maybe you could put in some black projectors. I think that will look nice on your setup.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Mine is damn near blacked out too....the only problem is that its actually HG, lol

Looks good, tint the headlights and your done.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
it helps if you drive around with your lights on. i do it all the time and haven't gotten a blacked out taillight ticket since the first time.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back