Fire breathing Camaro!

Mr.CuBaN

forum member
Reaction score
Wow that guy got lucky.. if he would have stay looking a a lil longer I don't think he would've made it

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score
I was sitting there for like 3 minutes trying to understand what the announcer was saying, read the comments and found out it is arabic, go figure, I thought there was just a really bad echo.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
that dumbass is real lucky that didnt happen when he stuck his face right in there smh

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
I was sitting there for like 3 minutes trying to understand what the announcer was saying, read the comments and found out it is arabic, go figure, I thought there was just a really bad echo.

yas marina race track is in the middle east..... it's their crown jewel race track

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I don't say "Holy FUCK!" out loud too often Dave, but you got it from with this one!

I'm sitting here intently looking for small flames after the initial spit of flame from the scoop when all of a sudden, BOOM! It shook the camera! Flashback to Iraq right then and there! I shouted "holy FUCK!" and my Chocolate Lab, who was quietly sleeping at my feet, was suddenly wide awake, back to me, pointed towards the front door barking and his hair standing on end!

You got both of us! ROFLMAO! My adrenaline shot is making my hands shake!

Seriously sounded like an IED going off.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry Tom.... but that's fucking funny.....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back