floor mats

haydenbjj

Reaction score
anyone put weathertech's in their 05-09 mustang? like/dislike? any other cheaper options you guys recommend?

Mr. WHO

forum member
Reaction score
When I had my car I had the Weather techs. Its all Ill buy. You get what you pay for. I have them in my daily Pickup and the hold up very well, plus are very easy to clean. Hose them off, then wipe them down. The fit is always spot on.

07 Boss

Reaction score
I don't have them in the mustang but in another vehicle. The only thing I don't like, and it's pretty minor, is the way your feet slip and squeek on them when they're wet. Otherwise they slide in perfect and super easy to maintain.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
When my Mustang was my DD I had them. No complaints. They look nice and easy to clean. I wish they made them for my older truck.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
I bought mine used, used them in my 2012 for 2 years and now have them in my GT500. Had to reglue one of the 'weathertech' logos down but aside from that they literally look like brand new still after being in 3 cars. Definitely recommend them

haydenbjj

Reaction score
thanks for the input guys. those are the answers i expected, its just hard to open the wallet. lol

i bought my car with 31k on it and the interior is spotless, so with 3 kids occasionally riding along, it definitely need them.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I use them for the winter months. Fits goods and looks good.

But over time they get dirty and no matter how much I clean them they look grey/dull like weathered plastic.

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
I have mine in my Denali truck and they are worth every penny. They cover every inch of the carpet front and back and they fit VERY well. The only problem with having them in a manual car would be when its wet. They don't dry your feet like normal floormats, so it may be a little slippery on the clutch pedal.

07 Boss

Reaction score
thanks for the input guys. those are the answers i expected, its just hard to open the wallet. lol

i bought my car with 31k on it and the interior is spotless, so with 3 kids occasionally riding along, it definitely need them.

They can be a little pricey but I think you will find them well worth it.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
Have them in my truck and had them in my last car they are fanominal

5tangiac.0

forum member
Reaction score
My 13' had them when I bought it. I never would have got them before this car. They are pretty awesome. Great fit and collect probably 95% of debris. When they get dirty I just spray them down and hit it with some tuff stuff and they look good as new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
+1 for Weathertech awesomeness! I will never have another vehicle without them.

Brick

forum member
Reaction score
I have them and agree with everyone else, fit is perfect and really easy to clean. Agree with the above comments about being a little slick when they're wet, but you get used to it pretty quickly. I wouldn't want to be without them! Shop around for the best deal on shipping.

haydenbjj

Reaction score
amazon has the fronts in black for $89 with free shipping....compared to $127.95 shipped on weathertech.com lol. gotta love amazon.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back