FOMOCO part number for factory adjustable headrest?

phoneman91

Reaction score
Does anyone know the Ford Factory part number for the late 2012 factory adjustable front seat headrest for the 401a black/cashmere optional interior? The black smooth leather with white stitching?
face12.gif

I am referring to the late 2012 headrest driver's that has multiple adjustments forward and back-adjustments in angle . I want to update my 2011-I am starting to feel like Don Knox after driving with the non adjustable headrest that forces my neck forward.
grinno.gif

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
I want to update my 2011-I am starting to feel like Don Knox after driving with the non adjustable headrest that forces my neck forward.
grinno.gif

I really don't know why Ford didn't make all of these adjustable. Crap, even the cloth interior on my 95GT had adjustable head rest.

I will say that I found that if I tilt the seat back just a little bit more than I originally had it, it's not nearly as bad.

But picking up some adjustables are on my list for sure.

G-mann

Reaction score
My build date was a month off from when they made the switch. I'd be interested in finding out the number and the price.

I do the tilt the sit back further trick myself. I dont have a seat memory option so its a pain to get it back into that perfect position if the seat is adjusted.

neema

forum member
Reaction score
I got a set from MRT, and while they work well, the color doesn't match perfectly, nor do they look as sleek as the stock ones. I'm sure black is an easier color for them to match, so if you don't have saddle brown, your mileage may vary.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344873132.453935.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344873152.776675.jpg

Scuba-Matt

Boost freak
Reaction score
do we know what the part number is? Is this something to order directly from FORD or an aftermarket place?
I'm sure someone will come up with the part number. They can be ordered through Ford. Mid 2012 model year the head rests changed to the more desirable adjustable from front to back. I'm not a fan of the MRT head rests. They only have one post that holds the up and down adjustments. Stock have the adjustment holds on both posts

Last edited:

Xorak

forum member
Reaction score
the part numbers will vary based on color, so you guys will want the part number for your color/material interior

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
im checking. we got 4 new 13's and 2 of them have the black wihte? stiching headrests, ill post part numbers a prices in a bit.

MattP

Reaction score
How about the part number for textured black leather, white stitching?

Back