FOR SALE: 2005 Mustang GT

klutch7

forum member
Reaction score
Toying with the possibility, but curious as to what is going on with the door panel inserts?

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Toying with the possibility, but curious as to what is going on with the door panel inserts?

A somewhat common problem on early production cars that are or were in high humidity locations. The glue Ford used looses it's holding power and the inserts sag and/or fall away from the door. As mine have. Search and you will see topics about it.

The fix is to re-glue with a proper adhesive, which I have in the form of 3M for high humidity applications (the stickiest). If I sell the car, the adhesive will be in the trunk. If I don't sell it, I'll fix it when it comes out of winter storage.

I also have a set of 8 spark plugs to replace the OEM plugs. Which also have a history of causing trouble. They go with the car or will be installed when it comes out in spring.

klutch7

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry, was distracted from that information in the first post by the pictures! Are you looking for any trades currently?

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry, was distracted from that information in the first post by the pictures! Are you looking for any trades currently?

Unfortunately I can't do any trades. I have a loan against the car at the moment and in order to sell it that has to be settled.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Still available. When Spring arrives I'll be listing this car on eBay and/or locally on Craigslist. It won't be this cheap. Unfortunately I can't go any lower on the price. The price above in post #15 is it.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
288tjz4.jpg

2d9o07k.jpg

1o6sk1.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back