Forged 5.4 Complete

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Im selling the forged 5.4 I was building before my car caught fire. Its an iron 5.4 block, forged crank, Manley forged h beam rods, Mahle Pistons, ARP 2000 rod bolts, ARP Mains, Modmax stainless steel piston rings, MMR 5.4 3v intake manifold with GT500 throttle body, 5.4 3v timing cover, 8 bolt flexplate, Felpro head gaskets, fel pro rear main seal, brand new timing chain kit, King High performance rod and main bearings. The crank has already been polished, the block has a fresh hone. The only thing I had left to do was file the piston rings and fit them to the pistons then put everything together. This thing was going to be a beast. I was building it for twins. Looking for $4200 for EVERYTHING! Not parting unless the majority of it is bought first. Thanks!

DSC04907.jpg

DSC04904.jpg

DSC04905.jpg

DSC04906.jpg

DSC04909.jpg

DSC04901.jpg

DSC04902.jpg

RunnerInTheNight

forum member
Reaction score
It blows that your in Cali, that I don't have enough money and it really blows that I'd have no clue how to make that run in my car. That'd make me happy instead of buying a new 2013 Mustang 5.0...

GLWS!

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Lol I hear ya. Good thing is that I've got everything you need to put it in! It doesn't seem to hard. There's a few threads around here

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
Wow I dunno if I should spend my money on this or that supercharger. What would this motor be capable of putting out before it goes boom?

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Wow I dunno if I should spend my money on this or that supercharger. What would this motor be capable of putting out before it goes boom?

Well they've gotten stock gt500 I beam rods into the 800s, so def. More then that since they're manley h beams with arp2000 bolts. you should buy this, it'll be a nice gain over stock and it'll be forged for later :)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

slater

forum member
Reaction score
randy, forge now, blow later. if you blow now you will eventually want more but you will have to forge in order to do it.
great price on this setup

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
Hmm from 4.0 to 4.6 then to forged 5.4 doesn't sound like a bad idea lol. Are you willing to deliver?

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
Virginia. D.C. Area lol. So basically the complete opposite of where u are in the US

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back