Front splitter and support rods

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Selling these separate as I don't think the splitter will sell. I made the splitter myself out of abs plastic an drilled the holes that line up underneath the car. It is a full length splitter that covers the entire bottom of the front of the car. It's made to fit a California Special front bumper and the reason for the odd cut on the inside is to clear my supercharger tubing, but no reason it could not be made to fit any bumper cover. I don't know what shipping would be on it so I'm just selling it for $20 plus shipping.

The adjustable splitter support rods are $40 shipped.

WP_20171129_003.jpg

WP_20171129_005.jpg

kazman59

King of Kazmania
Reaction score
Get me a price shipped just up the road a ways - 34952. I'll probably take it all

stanger1944

forum member
Reaction score
How thick is the plastic and price shipped for all to zip 71740

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
The plastic is about 1/8" thick. I'm seeing a shipping charge of about $25 delivered to Port Saint Lucie via UPS ground and $35 to Emerson, AR. If that sounds good, let me know and I'll get it packaged up and take to UPS to get a final price so we both know for sure.

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Alright I have this all boxed up together now since there is some interest in the splitter/undertray and rods. That was a PITA so I'm not unboxing and separating now. I will say that it works very well, I've had the car up to 160 and it was very stable, noticeable, as compared to without it. Here's a couple pics when it was on the car. You'll have to figure out how you want to attach it to your bumper cover. I'll get the total shipped prices for those that have replied here and to me in PM tomorrow at the UPS store. The dimensions are larger than I expected due to having to box this thing up so I'm expecting at least $40 shipping just to give you an idea.

WP_20150905_001.jpg

WP_20150905_003.jpg

WP_20171201_004.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back