FS: 05-08 Stock 235/50/18 tires

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
I am selling my four stock BFG's KDWS's. They have less then 5K miles on them. No burnouts and hard take offs. I babied the car up until I bought the S/C, and put my ZR W Rated tires on them. I'm asking 350 shipped FedEx Ground Firm. I'll PM you with pics. Serious buyers please. Thanks guys

PS~I'm new here, I hope I don't need a minimum post count to sell. Stkjock gave me the idea to come here. I'm on Mustangforums.com, have over 1350 posts, on Chicagosvt, chicagolandmustang, chicagomustangclub, and grabberorange/net. You get the idea. Thanks everyone!

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
Bump

Cheapest new is tirerack. $89.99 EA. 359.96, then add shipping, then add tax and you will be over the 450 mark.. I'll do 325 shipped.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
good luck...been trying to sell my set for 6 months

ps - thanks for the plug

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
Thanks Stkjock. Good luck selling yours. I don't mind keeping them, they are good tires. Pretty soon, these people will realize what kind of deals we are giving them, when TireRack raises the price back to 131, and we won't be selling them. Ain't that a bitc*?

RedStang06

forum member
Reaction score
$89.00 a piece brand new at tirerack.com

You'd better come down in price chief.

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
I don't think 200 Shipped is reasonable. So, if I did 300 shipped, that's over 100 bucks savings? Who's being greedy now? :)

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
did you mean that in the sense that my asking hypothetically of course, 200 shipped is too much? If that is the case, then you are SOL. If not, I think 300 Shipped, since I don't have agreements with carriers, it will cost me 100 to ship STD shipping not 40-50 for shipping is very fair. That is shipping, plus 50 per tire. That is 40 dollars off of each tire.

Bump or Ebay very soon....

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back