FS: 2005-2009 STS Single Turbo Kit $2,450

Goose

2007 GT/CS
Reaction score
For the rebuild of my car, I have decided to go a different route and I will be selling my STS single turbo kit. Below are all the items included:

- 60mm T4/T3 Turbo
- All the piping, couplers, and clamps included with the kit
- Intercooler
- 39lb injectors
- Predator MAFia
- Dual exhaust side which is the dump for the wastegate (thermal wrapped).
- Custom made tips which look much nicer then the small tips that come from STS.
- Boost gauge
- Custom made Y pipe that flows much better then plugging one side of your H pipe, which is the way STS has you do it.
- Modified cat back pipe to provide better ground clearance. This is the pipe that goes from the H pipe to the turbo.

The only additional items you would need are the following:

- Blow of valve
- Wastegate
- Hand held tuner
- Oil pump (I would recommend a turbowerx oil pump)

I am asking $2,450 (plus shipping) for all the items included above, which is $2,500 less them what a new kit goes for from STS. Not to mention that with the STS kits you wouldn't be getting the custom modifications that were done to improve the performance of the kit, and a boost gauge.

Depending on how much power you want to make, you would also have to get either a Boost A Pump, or a GT500 dual fuel pump system. The car is currently at a local shop and is in the process of having all the parts removed, so they should be available soon for anyone that might need it asap.
smile.gif

Thanks,

Carlos

Last edited:

Goose

2007 GT/CS
Reaction score
I should have everything off the car by the end of next week, and I will post up picks of all the parts afterwords.

dougie b

Reaction score
omg omg omg if i can get the money together ill take it off your hands asap and you wont have to worry about shipping!!! I WANT THIS SO BAD

have any pics of the piping or the kit in general?

Goose

2007 GT/CS
Reaction score
I'm having my installer take pics of the piping under the car (hot and cold side), turbo, and exhaust tips. Once he has them, I will post them. After removing all the parts, I will post a pic of them all together.

I have a recent pic of what the kit in my engine bay, which I will post shortly.

Goose

2007 GT/CS
Reaction score
31d16aae.jpg

This is a pic of my engine bay. You don't see the turbo because it's under the car.

BlackGT

forum member
Reaction score
If I had just bought a Fox Body I would definitely buy this from you. Unfortunately, the Fox Body is in pieces, so no way I'd sell for what I paid for it, otherwise I would try to. Great deal.

deputyperk

forum member
Reaction score
friend has a sts kit on his tohoe, these kits themselves are pretty nice quality

dougie b

Reaction score
where does it mount underneath the car? Mine is a DD and sees rain....so if i'm ever caught in the random miami flooding after the DAILY summer rainstorms I'm screwed....Being a SoFlo resident yourself did you have any problems? or just avoid heavy rain? Thanks

....granted I could fab some piping so it mounts up top....

deputyperk

forum member
Reaction score
sits neaar the muffler area, if you see heavy rain and occasional floods i dont think this would be ideal unless you avoided any puddles over a few inches and completely covered the filter area, i mean really well.

my buddys tahoe kit makes the filter very visable and exposed, he wont even drive it when its wet on the gorund.

not to discourage anyone from buying a kit from the OP, great kit, but gotta be carefull when coming up on puddles or standstill water

Goose

2007 GT/CS
Reaction score
The turbos mounted where the muffler goes on the passenger side of the car. I live in Pembroke Pines and work in Miami, and I never had a problem with water getting into the turbo (my car is also lowered). Where the turbo is mounted it's pretty high up. Now I never drove through standing water that reached up to the door on the car, but with or without this turbo, that wouldn't seem like a good idea.

If your in South Florida and you might be interested, I could take you to Torq to see the car.

Goose

2007 GT/CS
Reaction score
How much power did you make with this kit?

I made 479rwhp at 10lbs of boost. This was before installing the FRPP manifold that you see in the picture, and with a stock block. The manifold was recently put on after the motor was rebuilt. New numbers haven't been taken with the new motor.

whitedealer07

Finally BOOSTED!!
Reaction score
do you have any more pics of this kit on your car other than the one?? and are their and low hanging pipe to worry about? why did you rebuild the motor? sorry for all the questions i was jw

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
do u still have this kit? i know this was posted 2 months ago. but question for ya playa, how good is this sts kit, i guess im a little un easy about a rear mounted turbo, maybe just because its not as common, how does this kit stack up to other kits such as the hp kit, hellion, garrett, etc..?

Note my knowledge of turbos is limited.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back