Getting tuned Sept 3 - wanna watch?

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I know there are several members in the area that said they would like to come see me get tuned when it's time. Well, its about that time. I got an appointment to get tuned September 3rd @ approx 10am. Not sure how long it will take, but I assume a few hours. Location will be at Henson Performance in Birmingham, AL

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Not only will my car be getting tuned, but now there will be another car. My buddy (SherrodMustang) will be getting his tune finalized. We went today to get his done, but ended up blowing a head gasket. He made 799hp/820tq before it went. Car will stay at the shop and the tuner will be replacing the head gaskets as well as replacing the stock bolts with all new ARP bolts.

So, come over for the action on Sept 3rd @ 1030-11am

Last edited:

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
WOOT, going to be awesome! If I can get is to stay together this time! Lets break 800hp this time.

Cant wait to see what yours does on the dyno..... Going be close to 1500hp combined on the dyno I am sure.

Come check it out, this is what we are shooting for!

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
OH I will be there for sure! Yall should stick around after and see what we can all do at Bama Raceway. They do a midnight madness on Saturdays, starts at 6-7 I think and isn't over till its over.

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I just had my car dyno tuned a couple weeks ago after installing the blower and it was four hours of complete and total boredom. My suggestion is to have somebody available with another vehicle to rescue you and take you someplace to kill some time, get something to eat, whatever. Otherwise it's like sitting in the doctor's office waiting room for 4 hours.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I just had my car dyno tuned a couple weeks ago after installing the blower and it was four hours of complete and total boredom. My suggestion is to have somebody available with another vehicle to rescue you and take you someplace to kill some time, get something to eat, whatever. Otherwise it's like sitting in the doctor's office waiting room for 4 hours.

Boredom? Are you kidding me? Watching it get tuned and actually getting involved in the tuning process is amazing. Watching your car go from a startup tune and then turn into a beast is amazing. You watch it transform in front of your eyes.

I have had 4-5 cars tuned and I sit with the car and tuner every time. I would not be caught leaving my car alone while its getting tuned. I want to know what all is being changed and see the data myself

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Come watch it is going to be pretty cool to see 3v get pushed this hard!

P8130122.jpg

Last edited:

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
OH I will be there for sure! Yall should stick around after and see what we can all do at Bama Raceway. They do a midnight madness on Saturdays, starts at 6-7 I think and isn't over till its over.

More the better, come on! Would love to have some members and fellow Mustang brothers to check it out!

If we have a few people coming maybe we can cookout and have a alittle get together! Would be pretty cool! :beer: :beerdrink::beerdrink::beer:

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
More the better, come on! Would love to have some members and fellow Mustang brothers to check it out!

If we have a few people coming maybe we can cookout and have a alittle get together! Would be pretty cool! :beer: :beerdrink::beerdrink::beer:
COOL! Let me know If I need to bring anything.I pmed you my phone number feel free to call or text.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
COOL! Let me know If I need to bring anything.I pmed you my phone number feel free to call or text.

Will do, we should have a few people with us also that day. Last time we had a dyno day their and cooked out and meet a few people from the forum! This is going to be more to have BoostedGT480 tune his car and finsh with my.

Hope to do a dyno day again in the near future maybe with the mustang club we are with the River Region Mustangs and some forum members!

burkem

forum member
Reaction score
If im in town then I'll be there. Not sure yet. But I've never taken a car down the track and Im not exactly a pro driver (driving stick since February only on weekends), therefore, Im kinda nervous bout the Bama Raceway.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
If im in town then I'll be there. Not sure yet. But I've never taken a car down the track and Im not exactly a pro driver (driving stick since February only on weekends), therefore, Im kinda nervous bout the Bama Raceway.

Come on down and join us. We are not running at the track that I know of as yet. Having boostedGT480 car dyno tuned and my finished up. Planning on hanging out and maybe cook some food and watch the stangs on the dyno. You are more than welcome to come hang out!:beer:

Last edited:

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Hell dude I a, no pro racer either, its just FUN as HELL!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back