Getting tuned Sept 3 - wanna watch?

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Just a little teaser...Should have it running by this weekend
P1050863.jpg

P1050864.jpg

Ahh i see you got a pulley upgrade, you might wanna fix that throttle body though its kinda un-centered!!

That is sexual in all the right places!!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
SherrodMustang

I can tell for sure it is not even in the Ball-Park of you guys !!!

Ain't no 800 RWHP in mine like you Super HP Guys have. :lol2:

Just a few Minor Changes.

tigerhonaker

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Hey I was just over checking out your Buddies project.
If I am right you were over helping him out today.
Nice to have a Buddy close by to assist.

Terry

Yep, tring to get it going for the 3rd. Waiting on some dowel pins for the transmission right now.

It is nice to have somebody close by to help out.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Yea, it is pretty nice to have somebody close that is knowledgeable. You should see the people we meet. They have no clue of what half of the stuff is their looking at...They keep think Joe's trunk coolant tank is a fuel cell..oh, and the questions of "why are your fuel injectors purple and why do you have a green belt". haha

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea, it is pretty nice to have somebody close that is knowledgeable. You should see the people we meet. They have no clue of what half of the stuff is their looking at...They keep think Joe's trunk coolant tank is a fuel cell..oh, and the questions of "why are your fuel injectors purple and why do you have a green belt". haha
I can relate .......
Go to car shows and cruise-ins .......

LOL,
tigerhonaker

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the 3rd! Can't wait to see your car run Brandon and what numbers it puts down! I know you got to be pumped up about it, been awhile since you have got to drive the Stang.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
So, now my car is out for running on the 3rd. No way now it is going to be done by then. I will still be there supporting BoostedGT480 and wish him luck on his goals!

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
Have fun OP.

I am getting my dyno tune on Sept 2 myself. I am excited as a kid in a candy shop. My tuner knows how to tune the car for the best performance for WOT track runs, long term Autobahn runs, and good drivability. Essential stuff for a car in Germany. I plan on being there with video camera in hand. Hoping for 450 WHP, but it is a superflow dyno. It's a stingy dyno, hence it's nickname "the lie detector".

---
- Tapatalk makes me look incoherent

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Have fun OP.

I am getting my dyno tune on Sept 2 myself. I am excited as a kid in a candy shop. My tuner knows how to tune the car for the best performance for WOT track runs, long term Autobahn runs, and good drivability. Essential stuff for a car in Germany. I plan on being there with video camera in hand. Hoping for 450 WHP, but it is a superflow dyno. It's a stingy dyno, hence it's nickname "the lie detector".

---
- Tapatalk makes me look incoherent

Good luck with it bud...and Roll Tide by the way! I will actually miss the first game on the season bc I will be getting tuned...Looks like I didnt plan accordingly haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back