Got My New Wheels today!

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Had my buddy Kiko from Wheel Boutique , make the call to have my 3 piece Forged Vossen wheels made . Took about 8 weeks but they where well worth it. They look awesome 20 x 9 Frt , and 20 X 10.5 Rears with Nitto INVO Tires . The fronts are 255/35/20s and the Rear's are 315/35/20s

newwheels1.jpg

newwheels2.jpg

newwheels-1.jpg

Pete

Last edited:

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice.

Is there a mustang club down here in south florida?? I am in Homestead.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
Nice, I like your front bumper... Any more pictures of it?

Can you measure the distance from the ground to the bottom ofthe bumper lip for me? Pretty please?

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
well, that answers my question from SFS....looks great. What springs do you have and i'm kinda curious is there is any reason you didn't go wih a 275-35 int eh front?

FnSweet06

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice wheel combo...kind of what ive been looking for.

Can you PM me your buddy's info or can you ask the approx. price for same kinda of wheel design but in 18x9/18x11's with polished lip and spokes in black?

Thanks.

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
well, that answers my question from SFS....looks great. What springs do you have and i'm kinda curious is there is any reason you didn't go wih a 275-35 int eh front?

I have Santhuff Double Adjustable Struts and Shocks , Afco Coilover Springs . The ride height is adjustable .
I dont like the way a 275 looks on a 9" wide wheel . its too big for the frt in my opinion.

Pete

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice wheel combo...kind of what ive been looking for.

Can you PM me your buddy's info or can you ask the approx. price for same kinda of wheel design but in 18x9/18x11's with polished lip and spokes in black?

Thanks.

Ill send you a PM with my buddy Kiko's number , but they do not make those wheels in 18" , only 20" or 22" .

Pete

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
PETE! She is looking SWEET!!! Now howz about some vids and pics of the motor. I'll be dialing you up soon, I am due to move back to the States in 6 months, then I'm gonna throw some N2O on this bad boy! I need your wisdom and advice!

- Gringo

PS How do you like those Invo tires?

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
PETE! She is looking SWEET!!! Now howz about some vids and pics of the motor. I'll be dialing you up soon, I am due to move back to the States in 6 months, then I'm gonna throw some N2O on this bad boy! I need your wisdom and advice!

- Gringo

PS How do you like those Invo tires?

Jesse , I love the tires and the wheels came out perfect, you know Me .

The rears look huge tucked inside the 1/4s .

No problem just hit me up when you get back to the States.

Pete

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back