Gotta Have It Bitchin' Build Thread

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Alright, so I'm some what settled down in Texas.

I have the Paxton and other parts awaiting install but need to take care of some things before I do so.

I am probably going to end up dropping the MT-82 and replace the slave cylinder. I believe the week of -32 degree to -37 degree weather took a toll on it. But it gives me a good excuse to easily drain and replace the fluid, install the WL bushing and DSS D/S.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Oh, I also took of the Stillen chin spoiler off since NYS weather fucked it up. I'm not sure when I will be replacing it. I need to find a good body shop that I trust to paint match it first.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ryan I have a good body/paint guy up here. I'm down to give you a hand whenever we can make the weekends line up and we can do some work on your baby! Happy to hear you are keeping the Paxton!

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Congrats on getting settled in Texas! Can't wait to see the results from all the money you spent:)

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
So I took the car to Northside Ford this morning to have the transmission looked at, well the slave cylinder specifically since I already knew what the issue was, they called me about two hours ago and said they will be replacing in under warranty so now I don't need to worry about that. I'll have it back tomorrow and will probably do some minor things this weekend if Sean aka Moostang09 feels like helping.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back