GT500 Supercharger adaptor?

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
http://shop.torktech.com/2005-08mustanggtsuperchargerkitsandadapterkits-comingsoon.aspx

Tork Tech is working on a kit. Or have been for some time now. You could call them or e-mail them to see where they are at on it. From other posts I've read though you can get the roush TVS 2300 kit and bolt in the GT500 supercharger but that only saves you about 800$. Why not just spend the extra 800$ for a new, better, bigger blower if you are gonna spend that kinda money anyways.

But if/when the Tork Tech kit comes out the GT500 blowers will probably go up in value.

5.0Shocker

Resident Bomb Tech
Reaction score
http://shop.torktech.com/2005-08mustanggtsuperchargerkitsandadapterkits-comingsoon.aspx

Tork Tech is working on a kit. Or have been for some time now. You could call them or e-mail them to see where they are at on it. From other posts I've read though you can get the roush TVS 2300 kit and bolt in the GT500 supercharger but that only saves you about 800$. Why not just spend the extra 800$ for a new, better, bigger blower if you are gonna spend that kinda money anyways.

But if/when the Tork Tech kit comes out the GT500 blowers will probably go up in value.
even still you can get the whipple GT500 replacement and the GT500 superchargers pretty cheap.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They made a 2v adaptor too i saw somewhere, not sure it was for the gt500 blower or the 03/04 cobra blower.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
by the time you buy all the parts you need to make it work you are spend more than if you just bought a used twin screw or centri

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
It's not cost effective. I was going to go this route but the amount of money Roush wants is astronomical. Also, Torktech has been working on that kit for years and nothing new. I don't think they are coming out with anything. I'd just buy the Roush TVS and call it a day.

5.0Shocker

Resident Bomb Tech
Reaction score
It's not cost effective. I was going to go this route but the amount of money Roush wants is astronomical. Also, Torktech has been working on that kit for years and nothing new. I don't think they are coming out with anything. I'd just buy the Roush TVS and call it a day.
Yeah, I don't even know if Tork Tech still has money to develope anything..

SStang

forum member
Reaction score
Wish I had an extra 350.00 bucks. I'd buy it in a heart beat.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back