GUESS WHO'S BACK? It's your favorite reformed " under bridge dweller ".

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
I don't post very much anymore but I have been told in no uncertain terms that I need a Mustang. It seems like all of my friends, and everyone on the local scene is either looking at 2011 + Mustangs or driving them. How has everyone been, and who all is driving a new 2011 + now?

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
BBR did up a GHIG Boss with a Hellion twin kit. Thing has got to be a monster.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score

I know of a shop that has ordered one for a 2013 Boss, and I can't wait to see it done. The turbos are now upgraded, and are better than those old journal bearing Turbonetics turbos they once used.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score

Saw it at Mustang Week! Its nasty! 799 on 12 lbs!:clap:
DSC_0422_zps466c065e.jpg

DSC_0421_zps45d12e96.jpg

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has a Black with red trim Laguna Seca with a Hellion twin turbo kit, I would do bad things for that car!

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
I'm near you, and the Ford dealership I work for has a green '13 Boss 302 due to arrive in 4 weeks that will be available for sale. Buy it from us and let the modding begin!

Not a big fan of the Boss actually for myself, and with what I want to do which would include suspension it makes more sense to start with a 2011 + GT or a GT500.

How is your car treating you? You, and MindifISmoke have almost the same car and you both trap the same it looks like!

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the Boss actually for myself, and with what I want to do which would include suspension it makes more sense to start with a 2011 + GT or a GT500.

How is your car treating you? You, and MindifISmoke have almost the same car and you both trap the same it looks like!

My '11 5.0L and Matt's '13 5.0L are both Sterling Grey coupes. Mine has a manual trans, he has an automatic. I have 4.56 gears, he has 4.10's. Both are tuned with drag radials. He's run a couple of 11.9's while my best have been in the 12.1's and 12.2's in the 1/4 mile. Trap speeds are similar. I've gone as fast as 117 with several more over 116 in ideal weather, but most in the 115 range. I'm pretty sure Matt's car is much faster than mine now, though.

We always have several used '11+ 5.0L's for sale and even have a used '12 Boss 302 for sale. Also have a '10 Roush 427R for sale currently, but it's a 4.6L 3V, of course. If you find yourself in the market, stop in sometime and take a look; I'm nearby in Kent on Highway 167.

Last edited:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score

Agreed! You'd want a kit that has been thoroughly tested like Ken's. Not some slapped together shit from Hellion that never saw a track before it was released.

I've still got my 2011 GT. I'm about to turn over 27k miles. Almost the whole time it has been tuned and modded. I have at least 26,300 miles on the car with an intake, SCT, (Bama tuned for the first 7k and the rest has been Lund tunes), and O/R X-Pipe. Just changed out my plugs at 25k and they looked great. Mine is a 6M with factory 3.55's BTW.

However, if I were looking for a Mustang today, a used one, I'd pick up a lightly used and unmolested GT500. The 2013's coming out has had near the same effect as the 2011's coming out did on the 4.6L equipped year model Mustang's. And folks are buying the factory blower from the 2013 GT500 for relatively little money and it bolts right on the previous GT500's. Those guys are making big steam with it too.

Glad to see you back.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
ermagerd germerzy!!!!!!
I'm still putting along in my slow 3v bro.
I'll be buried in this bitch :clap:

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
ermagerd germerzy!!!!!!
I'm still putting along in my slow 3v bro.
I'll be buried in this bitch :clap:
We are driving the last two 3v here. The rest hit the crusher or were pushed off a cliff for the insurance settlement over a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
We are driving the last two 3v here. The rest hit the crusher or were pushed off a cliff for the insurance settlement over a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat

Ha ha! Not quite there's a few more of us that are content with or otherwise attached to our slow 3v's!!
Lol!

Sent from iPhone

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
I did not expect to still see people driving 3V's....because everyone knows 5.0 Mustangs are like crack.....gotta have that one last hit. Also I really like the Bjonne/ Lund kit but they are not available today, and even the website says end of 2012. I have not decided yet what direction I will go in but it seems like everyone I know has a 2011 plus.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back