Hampton Roads, VA - The Hangout!

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
It's a good thing, just can't do it anymore and the VA is taking good care of me. We are having a house built in Florida 43 miles from the track in Gainsville. Retired at 43, not bad.

MOTORCITYBADBOY

forum member
Reaction score
BTW, I still have MAC headers and Prochamber for a 4.6- $375, and a TriAx shifter- $150. Can bring to Jenros- if interested text me- 757.581.4119

Last edited:

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
We made it to Florida safe and sound. The new trailer worked great, ran 75-80 all the way with no problems other than gas mileage. Checked out the house and it coming along fast.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sigh..thanks Earl...TC shipped from PTC Monday, Amsoil tranny fluid arrived at the shop yesterday, Jeremy swapped the fuel pumps while he was home, the tinted brake light and rear markers are done so I need to coordinate with Luke/Mike for a Fri/Sat we can come up to the shop and button it all up.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The good news is it is staying inside now. He has it in the spot on the left, next to the dyno area. I don't think it's getting pushed around as it looks it hasn't been moved in a while. The engine area looks like it's all ready to go.

Earl

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was in the lift area when I was up there...although rain may help get the oil off of it!

Anyone know if simple green cuts oil residue and if it is safe for car paint?

rayS197

Reaction score
they cut the wheat in the field behind my house. Took away some hiding spots for some. Daughter and I were watching two Hawks having dinner. Here is whats left of Bugs Bunny.
DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0005-2.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
I got the idle surge and crap fixed on the fox and found out the car does not like Florida. It's hot here, LOL. I ordered a new fluidyne 3 core radiator, dual 12" fans with shroud and controller and an electric water pump. I figure that should do it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back