Happy 4/20

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
Couldn't drive to marley fest but I'm going to be making the most of it. Lets see how your going to be burning the rest of the day up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366470422.390340.jpg

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
Wish I could celebrate, but I had to call it quits so I can piss clean for a new job. Happy Holidays, all!

Ready clean bro, give yourself 2 hrs before you piss drink the ready clean and a bottle of water. And in 2 hrs your ready to go take that test. Study hard my friend

spaz2203

forum member
Reaction score
Ready clean bro, give yourself 2 hrs before you piss drink the ready clean and a bottle of water. And in 2 hrs your ready to go take that test. Study hard my friend

If you have a week or so try niacin.....it does a body good, it high high dosages, at least they have flush free niacin now so your not bright red and itchy all day

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
I havent celebrated 4/20 in years. Although recreational use is legal here companies still have a zero tolerance policy. My new job doesn't drug test though:thumb2: I don't know if i would start up again though. If i did i would probably smoke a bowl to help me sleep and thats about it. Im past the days of getting stoned and wandering around the mall or playing video games haha.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Clean for almost 2 years. Thought I might re-start after the recent hard break-up with the GF but I keep remembering how much $$$ I burned-thru and how little I got done while on it, and the fact that I'll be looking for a job soon, and it all keeps me from doing it again.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't smoke anything, and I feel higher than wiz Khalifa. My eyes are glossy and as red as possible

her name is ponie

forum member
Reaction score
IMG_20130420_224113_zpsb989ac21.jpg

IMG_20130416_002632_zps89ccecfa.jpg

Yesterday was a good day :)

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Sadly I was working an EJ and was unable to make any drug arrests on 4/20. Bummer

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
some of us have to be responsible and not do drugs...

i really dont understand the "cool factors" of doing drugs and bragging about it.

Some of us can be responsible with our drug use.

Also, being open with it and educated on its use is the most powerful tool we smokers have in legalizing it. To consider it a taboo is exactly the problem.

Last edited:

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
Some of us can be responsible with our drug use.

Also, being open with it and educated on its use is the most powerful tool we smokers have in legalizing it. To consider it a taboo is exactly the problem.

Agreed alcohol has more related deaths in one year than marajuana does for 100 years. Shit cigarettes has more deaths than marajuana. I laugh at the ignorance people have about it. How about y'all use the search button and tell me how marajuana is so bad or un responsible to use it.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I have one instance when I don't remember getting home after a night out drinking ... I've never had that happen when on grass ... it wore off quicker than alcohol's effects, and just seeing blue/red lights going the other way or whatever would sober me up. Can't say that about alcohol.

However, I'm still glad I no longer do it, I blame it for a lot of stuff I didn't do in my life, or that I didn't do when I should have.
Plus, all the $$$ I'm saving not doing it can now go into the Mustang ... lol

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
However, I'm still glad I no longer do it, I blame it for a lot of stuff I didn't do in my life, or that I didn't do when I should have. Plus, all the $$$ I'm saving not doing it can now go into the Mustang ... lol

The money side of it is a downside but once legal that should change fairly quickly

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
The money side of it is a downside but once legal that should change fairly quickly

Yeah I was at about $400/mo at one point ... making it into legal 20-packs they could tax the shit out of it while it would still be much cheaper than it is now ...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back