Has anyone bought those longtubes on ebay that...

Reaction score
That are like $225 with a hpipe? They say that they are compared to JBA's but I just wonder how they fit and if any modifications had to be made. I looked on his feedback and I see quite a few sold to people with Mustangs 05-09.
I know people say... "You get what you pay for" but I'm not rich so..lol I was looking at buying these sometime in the near future.

:)

Shades

Reaction score
Wanna provide a link? Ebay does sell alot of shit you know..

Reaction score
True. I'm not ready to buy any yet but those were pretty cheap and even with a H-pipe so I thought I would ask. :/

Shades

Reaction score
True. I'm not ready to buy any yet but those were pretty cheap and even with a H-pipe so I thought I would ask. :/

Doesn't hurt to ask but you can probably get a "high-quality" set-up with cats for like $750 - $850 used, and not only will the fitment, quality and clearance be better, but chances are you'll pay less for installation in the end, or have less of a headache yourself putting them in. Once again, IMO.

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
if you're looking for inexpensive headers, keep an eye on ebay seller holleyperformance. i bought my hooker ceramic coated lt's for $225...they were scratch and dent headers, but they were virtually perfect. i saved enough money on the purchase to have a shop do the install. they appear to fit flawlessly.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
Doesn't hurt to ask but you can probably get a "high-quality" set-up with cats for like $750 - $850 used, and not only will the fitment, quality and clearance be better, but chances are you'll pay less for installation in the end, or have less of a headache yourself putting them in. Once again, IMO.

I concur, please don't put cheap shit on your nice car.

Do it right the first time.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you get what you pay for.....nuff said

smoken1986

forum member
Reaction score
Well if you are looking for a good cheap setup look into the Pypes I have read alot of good things about them and they are made just like the Kooks. Just a thought for ya

06z28eater

forum member
Reaction score
my 03 i picked up a used set of bbk's and x pipe for like 450 shipped. id hold off on a nice used set also, actually i am also! lol

Reaction score
Well I found out today what I am getting back on my tax refund this month so it looks like I just might be getting the good headers after all! ;) I am looking now..... hmm maybe some 4:10's also we shall see.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
DO NOT BUY THOSE!!!!!!!

A customer ordered a set from e-bay and brought them to us to install. The fit horrible, hit the steering shaft, leaked... you name it and they did it... he had thme on for a few months while he saved up for a set of BBK longtubes.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back