Heard someone did some part ordering today...

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We are taking bets that one individual wont show!!

Wonder what his excuse would be since he has 3 cars to chose from? What are the odds all 3 would have a CEL? Hmmm

That would be nice if I had $3200 lying around. I dont have Gregs wallet though.

Says the man who just bought skinny/fats, TC, blah blah blah...and mine is on jacks!

Yes sir, trying to put something together around early May. Hertford seems to be the easiest to work with so far. Basically a Show and Go!! Im gonna try and have all the details done by the end of February and go from there. It might be on a Sunday..

Uhh..no show please, just go...

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
Yes sir, trying to put something together around early May. Hertford seems to be the easiest to work with so far. Basically a Show and Go!! Im gonna try and have all the details done by the end of February and go from there. It might be on a Sunday..

Sunday works for me, but Im down to go no matter what the day.

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
When's 1/4 open? I have to go beat a 10.46 on street tires before I can talk shit to shane

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good grief! is the Cobra running the fast???

I talked to Mike about one, he likes MIR which is a good haul for us Hampton Roads guys.

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah it should go into the 10's with ease. Im gonna need a full slick to go for 9's like I want though. But I just gotta get bragging rights over shane first lol

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
Im gonna try lol. There's not many cobras doing 9's with the 6 speed. There's a thread on svtp about it and they said you can probably count them on your hands

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good old SVTP...lol..was on there a lot when I had my 03 Cobra..still lurk there.

Haven't heard from Shane on TWR a lot, what's going on with him? Ever figure out the wobbling crank issue?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What was the issue?

Which is more important to the auto trannies-5R555-getting a hardened input shaft or upgrading the servo's?

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure he just said.the balanced was bad. I would say the input shaft but its good to do it all. I think its like 400 for it all

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Understand about doing both but having to buy a new supercharger head unit hurt..so if I have to choose between the two which do you recommend?

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
If you can only do 1 get the input shaft. You can always do the servos with the trans in the car rather than pulling it out to do the input shaft

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back